Character Wallpapers

Rapham0n

Would anybody be interested in using the character stills to make some desktop wallpapers and then post them up here? Unfortunately I lack the talent and creativity for such a thing, which is why I am asking if there is anyone here that is willing and able to do it? I'm sure everyone on the forums would greatly appreciate it. Seeing as Tecmo/Team Ninja can't be bothered to make official wallpapers we might as well make our own. For the background you can use whatever you think would look good in a desktop wallpaper. I know this is a lot of work and will be very time consuming, but I'm hoping there is somebody out there who is up to the task.

I would like to see desktop wallpapers of the following combinations of characters:

-Standard Wallpapers-
Ayane + Hayate
Rig + Bass Armstrong
Bayman + Christie
Brad Wong + Eliot
Helena Douglas + La Mariposa (Lisa Hamilton)
Zack + Hitomi
Jann Lee + Leifang
Kasumi + Ryu Hayabusa
Kokoro + Akira Yuki
Mila + Tina Armstrong
Gen Fu + Alpha-152
Sarah Bryant + Pai Chan
Momiji + Ein + Jacky Bryant

-Special Wallpapers-
The original eight: (Bayman + Gen Fu + Jann Lee + Kasumi + Leifang + Ryu Hayabusa + Tina Armstrong + Zack)
The tournament winners: (Kasumi + Ryu Hayabusa + Ayane + Helena Douglas + Jann Lee)

Pocky Yoshi

Pardon my nooby photoshop skills...
Eliot and Brad Wong.jpg

ninjaguy446

How she win if she was gon die? LMAO That does not make sense.
The outcome of the fourth tournament was kinda unclear because of Alpha showing up and whatnot but I'm pretty sure that's what happened. I guess she won before destroying Doatec. Anyways, this has kind of gotten off topic.

I can make some wallpapers; I'll post them in a bit.

ninjaguy446

Sorry for the double post, but I've made those wallpapers I was talking about. I don't have photoshop, so I use Paint.net. Hope you guys like them! :)
EDIT: Uh, so spoilers don't work. Does this site even have spoilers? If so could someone tell me the code for it so this post doesn't clutter the whole page?
Ein
DOA5U_Lost_World_1.jpg
Ein and Hitomi
Ein and Hitomi.jpg
Hayate and Ayane
Hayate and Ayane.jpg
Hayate
Hayate.jpg
Hayate and Kasumi
Hayate and Kasumi.jpg
Helena
Helena.jpg