Character you dont like fighting?

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Online:
Kasumi, Christie & Phase-4 are the ones I seriously hate fighting online. You can get away with them so much online.

The only spammers I don't like dealing with in a fight with a specific character:
Hayabusa only using teleports and space the whole time ; Ayane players that use her 1P+K every single second ; Hitomis 6T ; Gen Fu & Eliot players only using 236T as a grab

Offline:
Brad Wong, Mila, Zack & Pai mirrors

What exactly is wrong with that? That's what you generally base those character's gameplay around. Learn to defeat them. Brad Wong's actually not that bad to deal with if you know what he can do.

For me currently:

Offline: No one really
Online: Everyone

Shiranui

I think the character I hate the most is Marie Rose. But what i really hate fighting in versus is mirror matches. So, most of time I hate fighting Rachel, or Hayabusa or Momiji, if I'm playing them.

Timasty

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but that's all he's got. Without spacing, he's stuck in close space, and he sucks so much ass there it defies the laws of the universe.

If a Hayabusa player isn't constantly trying to create, control and manipulate space, he's just being a complete fucking idiot.
Wasn't specific, my bad ; it's more the constant 7P => teleport attack that some like to use which makes the fight kinda boring.

What exactly is wrong with that? That's what you generally base those character's gameplay around. Learn to defeat them. Brad Wong's actually not that bad to deal with if you know what he can do.

For me currently:

Offline: No one really
Online: Everyone
Got it mixed up with "not liking this players playstyle with this specific character" instead of "not liking this character".

Ima cut it out, seems to lead wrong ideas here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Standard Donor
on the flip-side love fighting Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Rachel, and any of the grapplers.
SGG_Trollface.gif

Top Tier Characters because most are bad MU's for my characters. Some even one sided.
lol
Now I gotta know which ones you consider top tier

JJpalmer

My least favorite to fight win i had live were bayman i hate his roll it just makes me face desk im sure theres away around it but i lack the timing or prediction to catch him.Ayane because spinning and backturned attacks confuse the crap out of me.Jann Lee simply because i dont know what hes capable off lol.I definitely need to get live back so i can get someone to teach me the ropes.

Darkton93

I seem to have problems with Gen Fu, Pai, Jacky and Jann Lee on higher difficulties offline. Meanwhile, I am convinced I can't win a single match online.

Malibu

My top 5 most hated people would have to be in this order

Ayane
Kasumi
Rig
Hayabusa
Hayate

Can't stand any of these bums! nope nope Ayane has two variants. it's either the button mashers that do anything and beat you out every time. Or the turtle's that hit you and jump back over and over again.

Kasumi's the same way as the first. just hits every button in the world and beats me every time! and skilled kasumi's just ugh are even more annoying to deal with.

Rig.....mr kickomatic. i don't understand rig players. It always seems like the are just mashing Kick and for hits and they all do the same stupid air kick into air grab stupid thing. i can't wait till i learn the matchup i hate this poopface

Hayabusa...the true Turtle Ninja. Their all the same. beat on you with attacks. then jump back and teleport turtle time. Ugh!!!

Hayate, the cosplay ninja. Hayate is such a basic bitch. which is why i get flustered when i lose to him. He's such a basic bitch!!! ugh and i can't take his character seriously. When someone picks him i just want to flip tables.

Argentus

My top 5 most hated people would have to be in this order

Ayane
Kasumi
Rig
Hayabusa
Hayate

Can't stand any of these bums! nope nope Ayane has two variants. it's either the button mashers that do anything and beat you out every time. Or the turtle's that hit you and jump back over and over again.

Kasumi's the same way as the first. just hits every button in the world and beats me every time! and skilled kasumi's just ugh are even more annoying to deal with.

Rig.....mr kickomatic. i don't understand rig players. It always seems like the are just mashing Kick and for hits and they all do the same stupid air kick into air grab stupid thing. i can't wait till i learn the matchup i hate this poopface

Hayabusa...the true Turtle Ninja. Their all the same. beat on you with attacks. then jump back and teleport turtle time. Ugh!!!

Hayate, the cosplay ninja. Hayate is such a basic bitch. which is why i get flustered when i lose to him. He's such a basic bitch!!! ugh and i can't take his character seriously. When someone picks him i just want to flip tables.
Yeah that sounds about right.

Add jann Lee to that.

Just mashmashmashmashmashmashmash and I can't do anything about it.

Last edited:

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Jann Lee and his predictable setups that are omnipotent in 2-4 bars, Zack and his random select bullshit, Laggy ass Ayane(I would LOVE to fight a skilled Ayane/Kasumi who has a good connection to me) and lag in general honestly. I rely on my reflexes when I play fighting games more than anything else and with this netcode I am more or less fighting with my right hand tied behind my back. I am sure its the same way with most of you as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD