Character you dont like fighting?

phoenix1985gr

I know... I was replying to the post above me that said that in this iteration some mids and highs are able to hit her while shes in bko

Rawbietussin

There is no high in the game that can hit her in the normal bokuho. So, obviously, no high can hit her in the bokuho duck. Helena is a character that you might as well call a "automatic high evader".

I must have timed BKO very badly to get hit by a dragon kick then but that was during Vanilla DOA5. Sorry about that phoenix1985gr.

AkaShocka

I must have timed BKO very badly to get hit by a dragon kick then but that was during Vanilla DOA5. Sorry about that phoenix1985gr.
its impossible for a high to hit Helena when in the BKO. No highs projects the characters body downward to hit her in BKO. Only mids and lows.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
The character i hate fighting the most is any character online.. lol.. especially when played by a lag master with online skills and lag tactics.. its different game altogether.

I desperately need an offline scene :(

Xernuht

I only have one so far: Christie. I can mentally handle a match with any other character on the roster except for her. Gen Fu's getting there, but I haven't fought him enough to make a proper decision.

AkaShocka

I only have one so far: Christie. I can mentally handle a match with any other character on the roster except for her. Gen Fu's getting there, but I haven't fought him enough to make a proper decision.
Christie you say? Mmm, we should play sometime. Mwahaha.

LightSonic

Helena and Hitomi. For Helena it doesn't matter if they're the worst Helena player in the world. I can never tell move she's going to do next and her windmill move is annoying. -.- Hitomi just has an annoying and weird looking fighting style that I can't stand. XD

I also don't like fighting Christie, but that's mainly when I use Kokoro or Ein, so I just go with Momiji or Hayate instead.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

GenFu's alot more annoying. Trust me. Though Christie is way more "mashier".

David Gregg

...Gen Fu... (:mad::mad::mad:)

Every time I hear/read that name I think...

giphy.gif

Rawbietussin

Now that you mentioned it. Gen-Fu is planning to pass on his style to Eliot.

Would you hate your favorite character if he's going to learn (and use) his master's fighting style by the next tournament?

Xernuht

Now that you mentioned it. Gen-Fu is planning to pass on his style to Eliot.

Would you hate your favorite character if he's going to learn (and use) his master's fighting style by the next tournament?

Not really. At worst, he'll be stealing some of Gen Fu's moves so that not every one of his punch strings ends in the same three punches. And his H+K launcher kick.

Maybe I'd play Eliot more seriously, then.
GenFu's alot more annoying. Trust me. Though Christie is way more "mashier".

Meh. Honestly, Christie's my kryptonite. I've tried learning her shit to understand it better, and it doesn't help.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD