Character you dont like fighting?

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
I dislike fighting against Brad Wong, Mila and Kokoro. XD
There moves are weird, hard to hold when some strikes looks like Med but are High's >_<

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I don't hate fighting Gen Fu because he's all mids. Anyone with a parry wrecks him.

Guess what happens when you start trying to parry or hold GenFu's mids? You get treated to a healthy serving of the 236T and 214T vortexes. Parries do not wreck GenFu, they're just an invitation for him to wreck you in a different way.

@VAND1TA

For Brad Wong, when in doubt, Hold Mid K or Hold Low. For Mila, low throw the tackle, For Kokoro, spam sidesteps & 2Ps. And yes, Kokoro's "Highs" do look like they're hitting you in the boob -_-.

GovTD

Definitely gotta be both Rig and Jann Lee, basically anyone that gets a heavy advantage just by pressing buttons. That sorta nonstop pressure just makes me crack like an egg. I guess you get used to that stuff after a while, but it still always gets me.

Xernuht

Nice try, but no. I prefer my girls a little sweeter.
e87f8a603f16e4f3bfe65f4e69aa491e.jpg

indieanimator

Hayabusa, including Ongyon teleport throw (Fudo Zanshu).
I posted a topic on GameFAQs asking how to deal w/it- results:
SS twice, duck and use low throw, use jumping attacks, especially back flip types, and backdash.
Or stay in close & keep pressure on. Despite all that, it can still be hard at times...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD