Feature Request Chatroom

Do you think there should be a chatroom on FreeStepDodge?

• No. It's not necessary, you have chat systems and mic's available too you on the PSN/Xbox Live

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TakedaZX

As we all know, the community here isn't a tiny one, and as time gross closer for big time events on DOA5 and other games in the FGC, there's a call for training, offline as well as online.

The thing is, many players like to communicate in a mass, and while the conversation system on this forum houses 6 people, some groups require more space. This is why I propose a chat room. It has room for more than just 6 people, and we can ALL communicate in real time, with conversations for 1 on 1 or smaller group conversations.

I raise this idea also because I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday, as do others. When I finish my work I browse FSD. Making conversations works fine but sometimes I'd rather talk to a group, see what everyone's up to, maybe be able to have a quick conversation with everyone at the same time about a certain character or map.

It'd also be nice to have an IRC that can break into multiple rooms under our server. I use to hang at a site called sonicanime.net. They had an older version of IRC but they had at least 6+ different types of rooms for different subjects and so on.

Anyone else share this view? A poll probably isn't necessary but i'll go ahead and drop one.

Ghosty-J

That sounds like a fun idea : D
Who knows? Maybe I'll get bored in class and drop by if I'm not too shy.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Well it wouldn't matter any ways as it appears that they closed down the mIRC it was linked to.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD