Christie and Bayman image

HokutoNoBen

Bayman definitely does look like RE5 Chris. Not a bad thing, but I always thought Bayman had a distinct enough look as it is. I'm hoping his (and well, everybody else's, for that matter) classic outfits will be unlockable.

PhoenixVFIRE

You don't need a full charge for a power blow.
In the demo you have to charge it long enough to make the wind animation for it to execute the PB animation though, and so far in Kasumi/Akira's trailer and Christie/Bayman trailer they seem to be making it to the wind animation just barely pretty fast.

Doug Nguyen

In the demo you have to charge it long enough to make the wind animation for it to execute the PB animation though, and so far in Kasumi/Akira's trailer and Christie/Bayman trailer they seem to be making it to the wind animation just barely pretty fast.

Yeah thats exactly how i see it. I wonder who they are gonna show next. Maybe they can finish the kasumi trailer.

PhoenixVFIRE

Yeah thats exactly how i see it. I wonder who they are gonna show next. Maybe they can finish the kasumi trailer.
Honestly, I'll be surprised if we get more footage before E3. Maybe might get a little bit more Christie/Bayman footage, but seriously doubt it.

Arnell Long

I'm getting tired of people saying Bayman looks like Chris...shit, Bayman been had similar gear. It's just that RE is more popular so of course it'll look that way.

Anyway, DOA5 all day baby!

x Sypher x

I'm getting tired of people saying Bayman looks like Chris...shit, Bayman been had similar gear. It's just that RE is more popular so of course it'll look that way.

Anyway, DOA5 all day baby!

Yeah the costume is similar but that's about it. His new look makes him even more badass though, he actually looks fucking scary now. And Christie...well, she's just so dam sexy lol.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I get the impression that they're making the designs more modern, at least with the gentlemen. Take Bayman for example, his old military design was heavily inspired by 90s action flicks. Where else have you seen someone wear a beret in a military setting outside of 90s movies? His new look is much more in-tune with a more current day military setting like in a Call of Duty or Battlefield.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Christie's design on her costume reminds me more of a tire track than a snake. I'm not a fan of the red color of it. I think it'd be better if it were a light gray or reflective silver to sort of not be obtstructing visually but also sort of like an easter egg if for when you do see it.

x Sypher x

Yeah I noticed that too, what's with the tire tracks? I like the costume but I think it could do without the red.

d3v

ROTC used to be mandatory where I live (Philippines) and we all wore berets back then.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Yeah I noticed that too, what's with the tire tracks? I like the costume but I think it could do without the red.

after watching the video for the 502135097824598134th time ... I think it looks fricken awesome now .. it grew on me .. lol

by the way .. anyone notice the dangerzone in the beginning of the vid ?
with the 2 shielded guards ? i wonder if u throw your opponent at them ... would he get like beaten to death then thrown back in ? LOL that would be awesome !

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD