Christie vs Bayman video

Allan Paris

I never understood the term "juicy lips".

Does that come from biting into a females lower lip and sucking out the nectar?

I believe it's a sexier way of saying full lips. Don't know if I am correct or if that helps you at all.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Just as long as they aren't full of the same oil the breasts in DOA are recently.

That's a warzone down there. Someone could have an accident.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Oh, we have been given such fun tools this time around, Awesmic.

Things will get very entertaining between us if they don't botch this.

I'm noticing the win quotes for both characters voices seem quite a bit different than the samples they are using for the fights in this build.

So.... I can't help but wonder.... Different VA's, or just varying sound quality?

HokutoNoBen

I'm noticing the win quotes for both characters voices seem quite a bit different than the samples they are using for the fights in this build.

So.... I can't help but wonder.... Different VA's, or just varying sound quality?

I'm thinking the latter. It's possible that for some of these builds, they just used a number of "stock" footage because things like proper vocal recordings usually aren't inserted until later in production.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Oh, we have been given such fun tools this time around, Awesmic.

Things will get very entertaining between us if they don't botch this.

As far as Christie's concerned, Sailor Moon is still Sailor Moon.

Her "husky voice" has just slightly aged beautifully, is all. It's especially noticeable after hearing her voice Misato in the more-recent Evangelion movies.

DriftSlave

As far as Christie's concerned, Sailor Moon is still Sailor Moon.

Her "husky voice" has just slightly aged beautifully, is all. It's especially noticeable after hearing her voice Misato in the more-recent Evangelion movies.
It makes you think how her English VA may butcher it o_O

ScattereDreams

Christie seems to have double sidestep roll. Helena needs a sidestep roll out of BKO... with non-canned follow ups so I can do whatever I want after.

One day, Helena will not be the last character revealed. One day...

Pray they don't completely destroy BKO stance. I'm hoping she still has her BKO throw with 1k untechable, but that's unlikely. Rolling left and right out of BKO will look kinda awkward but i'll take it lol.

On the bright side I got to see Ramb-... I mean Bayman and Christie's sweaty breast.

x Sypher x

Christie seems to have double sidestep roll. Helena needs a sidestep roll out of BKO... with non-canned follow ups so I can do whatever I want after.

I noticed that as well, it's pretty sweet. I think giving Helena a SS out of BKO would be nice too. I wouldn't say a roll but rather an elegant step while in BKO. Maybe her BKO SS could put her in a BT stance or just back down to BKO. Yeah, I like the thought of that. It could possibly be more evasive than a standard SS.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

Helena was the central character for DOA4. Maybe she won't be the last character revealed this time.

It could be Kokoro instead.

SkatanMilla

I don't see what the big deal about parry out of stun would be in DOA5 since regular mid hold already covers both mid options. However if they've given him guaranteed followups after his hold then I would start to get a bit worried.

I'm liking with they've done with Christie so far, I hope there have been more changes to her stance making it more viable than it was in 4, it was only used for it's backstep, sweep and throw in that game pretty much.
But now that sidestepping is more viable you won't feel as locked when going into it.

And stop talking about BKO sidestep, the last thing that stance needs is buffs of any kind.

MrMoon360

Right now I'm bitching more about the stage partition. I think we've all had enough of that.

I do like what they have done with the guy, those mixups are sweet, but they still need to fix his back throw into neck swing. It's completely useless as at offensive hold speed. Christie literally had to just stand there and let it happen.

Could it be possible she was stunned, giving a guaranteed set-up?

We can dream right?

DR2K

I don't see what the big deal about parry out of stun would be in DOA5 since regular mid hold already covers both mid options. However if they've given him guaranteed followups after his hold then I would start to get a bit worried.

I'm liking with they've done with Christie so far, I hope there have been more changes to her stance making it more viable than it was in 4, it was only used for it's backstep, sweep and throw in that game pretty much.
But now that sidestepping is more viable you won't feel as locked when going into it.

And stop talking about BKO sidestep, the last thing that stance needs is buffs of any kind.

She had a BKO side step cancel in DOA3. It just depends on what they decide to do with her in the system to warrant it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD