System Combo Challenge

Intelligent Alpha

I don't know where this should be, but I had a suggestion. I don't know how much it'll help or hinder (I hope it helps)

The ping system when you successfully execute a combo portion:

I feel it's a problem when you have a 21-part string (Phase 4/Alpha), but mess up once and you have to redo the entire thing! What if one decides to practice a part multiple times?

ie: I've got the hang of 66K, H+P+K and want to do the PPPP, H+P+K portion, but multiple times! Sure, Alpha parts of the combo look easy and it's obvious Phase 4s portions do not; however, there isn't a practice rep option. I don't think that helps since the best advice is IMO to practice combos in sections. The way DOA5 has it setup, you can't do this. It's either one time or bust.

To put it in perspective: the "One and Done" nature in the other modes (Arcade/Survival), is necessary, but for CC it's not. Meanwhile, you have oodles of chances to pull off moves/combos/holds, etc. in Command Training.

I want to practice in DOA - not Jenga!

This isn't a complaint because I believe CC is a great implement that teaches patience and sticktoitiveness. I don't think they took into account how players go about learning things though. (Kinda how I feel when it comes to the vet/casual divide)

I also think that CC can be used as another avenue for being creative since you don't have to do what is on the list. I don't see how CC is currently as something I'll get bent out of shape about though. Just curious is all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD