Compare and Contrast XBOX 1 & PS4 (DOALR)

NAPPY PROPHET

Standard Donor
Graphics- Both systems make the title look clean and polished. I can not really give an edge to any system. The xboxone version shadows and textures look slightly better to me. However the ps4 version seems smoother in areas. You can not really notice unless you are looking for discrepencies.

Controller- I am surprised at the dpad for the 3d fighter on the xboxone. It feels like digital analog. You can dash in quicly and play around with your fighter. The ps4 controller is smooth. However, since it is my first time on the ps4 with a 3d fighter I broke my bumper(r1) button. I like the placement of the analog for the ps4 controller.

Feel, Social and Package- Ok I like both- Xboxone (Xbox record that!) Leifang kicked someone through a glass window I wanted my friend to see. PS4- instant share and smooth broadcast 124 viewers and I am a noob(newb). Again I like both!

Fighting mechanics- Frame delay yada yada yada/ 6p 2p ho ho hah! Bro I do not know what the hell you are talking about. Basically I never understood this type of talk and I do not want to understand. I like the Team Ninja tutorials and thats basically my practice.

Hope you enjoyed, I will stream again both systems. PS4 just had a patch. I am off all week and the wife has advised me to play my games to relax myself( Sweet)!

Nappy Prophet Out!

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Controller- The ps4 controller is smooth. However, since it is my first time on the ps4 with a 3d fighter I broke my bumper(r1) button.
Not sure what you've done to it exactly but the PS4 pads are notorious for the sticky R1/L1 issue, which can be addressed by following this video:

I did it myself a few weeks back and it worked (might be temporary but it's better than nothing).

NAPPY PROPHET

Standard Donor
Not sure what you've done to it exactly but the PS4 pads are notorious for the sticky R1/L1 issue, which can be addressed by following this video:

I did it myself a few weeks back and it worked (might be temporary but it's better than nothing).
thanks

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD