Release Costume mods

So this is my first mod, just wanted to see if I could do it.
Screenshot28192.jpg

Here you go
https://a.pomf.cat/smdatr.rar
[quick update]
  • Smoothed the body Mesh

Last edited:

dander

Now practicing with meshes from outside the game. This is a WIP.
View attachment 21184

Yeah I think that's because I put too many textures in the TMCL, it works for me, but I believe the solution is to reduce the texture resolution on some of the textures in the TMCL for some people, I guess.

I'll try to fix that tomorrow, sorry about that.
nice mods again,
it works ok if i put it with dlc tool, but if i put it with huchi's juliet starling hair, it give me infinite loading..

skullknight

Squall ! But Akira is so ugly compared to him.
i would say it kinda fits for him, because of how he always is in the game, like sometimes calm or angry or you know, some other emotions to.
but what i would like to see, is the scar to. problem is bayman has the scar and i think there is some way to get the scar on other faces.

Xillia

@huchi002 that Naotora wedding dress is soooooooo beautiful! it's my favourite mod so far. I think a veil would be so nice to add too.

@Monkeygigabuster love the Squall mod! I would use it on Ein, but I guess we can't swap male mods yet with tools?

Monkeygigabuster

My Squall pack will include Jacky too.IF you guys say that Jacky is unattractive then I don't know what to say
As a hardcore fanboy of Final Fantasy VIII,I already knew that Akira doesn't have the look of Squall.However,his face texture is a complete one so I can draw scar for his face

OrochiBuffy

I don't know if you guys have noticed but there is a modding tool called "Breasts Copy Machine"
Made by riry sukiski, it's still in Development Version but very promising, I share you my link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/enbohd88th8ayng/Breasts Copy Machine Development Version 2016-3-18-1.zip

If you use Autolink, you don't need to rename details *.H & *.HL like this example :
KOKORO_COS.001.H
KOKORO_COS.001.HL
It works too if your files are named with only underscore symbols :
KOKORO_COS_001.H
KOKORO_COS_001.HL
Sadly hairs & faces still need ".FACE" & ".HAIR" to work

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD