Standard Donor
RAOH WIP

eIiiKqm.jpg

az18TS8.jpg

0dIlNuU.jpg

4pJCnmU.jpg
Holy shit, yes!

Dan Cruz

anybody knows how to remove the bottom part of Helena's ninja costume? I tried using object tool and hex edit but the entire outfit comes off
helena_ninja_forest_1_by_yellowmydevil-d8z4fdh.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

the usual place is in zetaboard
----

i made a video tutorial for that throw sometimes is very hard to do it because honoka need to make her special power and a crouch throw while the enemy made a crouch hold , sorry again for posting here
I just found out this move recently lol. Since some people like to spam low holds I just low grabbed when I was in the dragon stance (Hiassatsu-no-Kamae)
Go into her command list and look for a throw called 'Big Bang'. It only works if the opponent low holds and when you are in her dragon stance.

Hard no. It's almost impossible lol

weetold

anybody knows how to remove the bottom part of Helena's ninja costume? I tried using object tool and hex edit but the entire outfit comes off

I'm assuming you're talking about the skirt, it's unfortunately not a separate mesh from the upperpart, so a simple tool like that won't do the job for you, you'll have to use blender or any modeling tool that has TMC support.

At the risk of looking like an idiot, Here I removed the skirt for you, hopefully that's what you were talking about. Just use the polygon insert tool and replace WGT_Body_7 with this mesh https://a.pomf.cat/swqngs.rar

This is basically what you want right?
123213213.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

@mralex, your red gym swimsuit like detail is crashing my game. ú_ù When it's the time of Naotora of doing your intro the game crashes.

EDIT:
No, it's not your detail, it's the fact of gym swimsuit has three details. It seems like the game doesn't let the gym swimsuits have more of 2 details.

Last edited:

mralex

@mralex, your red gym swimsuit like detail is crashing my game. ú_ù When it's the time of Naotora of doing your intro the game crashes.

EDIT:
No, it's not your detail, it's the fact of gym swimsuit has three details. It seems like the game doesn't let the gym swimsuits have more of 2 details.

The second detail is without her name, so you can use the second detail with archive tool

Violachanbro

Hey Guys I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making Team RWBY for DOA :D

Characters who I think would suit them
Marie Rose and/or Mila for Ruby
Kasumi and/or Naotora for Weiss
Ayane and/or Phase 4 for Blake
Hitomi and/or Honoka for Yang

but if anyone who has plans for them, they can make it whoever they want it to be :)

Ruby Rose (Red)
Weiss Schnee (White)
Blake Belladonna (Black)
Yang Xiao Long (Yellow)
rwby_portraits_by_einlee-d7lnkwx.jpg

Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
the usual place is in zetaboard
----

i made a video tutorial for that throw sometimes is very hard to do it because honoka need to make her special power and a crouch throw while the enemy made a crouch hold , sorry again for posting here

I discovered it yesterday. Thank you again mralex

Dan Cruz

I'm assuming you're talking about the skirt, it's unfortunately not a separate mesh from the upperpart, so a simple tool like that won't do the job for you, you'll have to use blender or any modeling tool that has TMC support.

At the risk of looking like an idiot, Here I removed the skirt for you, hopefully that's what you were talking about. Just use the polygon insert tool and replace WGT_Body_7 with this mesh https://a.pomf.cat/swqngs.rar

This is basically what you want right?
Thank you very much... I've never tried blender tool before... maybe I'll try playing around with it... also when I used tmc insert tool, after replacing the file, the skirt is still there... based on neosis

ps... never mind. i got it. you have to use object tool first to delete the old mesh from wgt_body_7 then add a new one and replace that with polygon insert tool

Last edited:

weetold

ps... never mind. i got it. you have to use object tool first to delete the old mesh from wgt_body_7 then add a new one and replace that with polygon insert tool
The Polygon insert tool has it's own replace function, it's in the dropdown menu below "action" where "add" is. This way you don't have to use the object tool or the polygon remove tool

Dan Cruz

wait..
The Polygon insert tool has it's own replace function, it's in the dropdown menu below "action" where "add" is. This way you don't have to use the object tool or the polygon remove tool
. what version are you using? cos I'm currently using 0.3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD