Release Costume mods

bbb

As promised, gust tengu wingless

mbEyiJ1.jpg

only tmc and --P are provided, you will need to own the original tmcl to use this mod

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t10nam66uc13coe/ND36.7z

Xillia

@huchi002 I know that many people love your mods and praise them and I am one of them.
We are very lucky to have you and your mods has definitely given us a new experience to the game.

Please keep sharing mods with us and even if some people say some mods have flaws it doesn't matter they are wonderful as they are.

Please don't give up. Just release mods as you like because I personally love your choices and amazing work and would be happy with everything you share.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Hey I checked out the panty festival mod and I thought it was pretty hilarious, but I seem to have trouble installing it to my friends computer.

I dont have any mods installed other than "Naotora"

I copied the Folder 9696 to DLC folder and nothing happened.

When I open the steam_api.dll I get this weird encryption.
qIdwqhh.png

Help... I have no idea what im doing lmfao.

CherryBlossomsNinja

I never do requests, but I'll make an exception here since I still have my template so it's very easy to do.

BA0oQh7.jpg

iyDSn3G.jpg

https://a.pomf.cat/hlybsg.rar

God bless
It was wonderful. Thanks

1464503730-game-2016-05-29-03-31-14-87.png

Hey I checked out the panty festival mod and I thought it was pretty hilarious, but I seem to have trouble installing it to my friends computer.

I dont have any mods installed other than "Naotora"

I copied the Folder 9696 to DLC folder and nothing happened.

When I open the steam_api.dll I get this weird encryption.
qIdwqhh.png

Help... I have no idea what im doing lmfao.
dll isn't extension of notepad. You can be configurated unintentionally this dll to open in notepad, like I did too. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD