Release Costume mods

31gma

WIP MODELS

1rJRah2.jpg

more images : http://imgur.com/a/CAx6B

Hope this will be available for download, Huchi's mods never disappoint. It's too bad the comments on Imgur are rather unpleasant.

f310

Hi
i really appreciate if modders who released good works and update frequently add version number like v1.0 ,v1.1 ... to their mods, so we can easily know if we have your latest fix version (and easily manage )
also i think putting something like "by modders name" to the filename would help us to distinguish their mods after downloading
i know some modders don't need credit or anything ,but it just for distinguish as i said
Thanks

bbb

do someone have solution?
It seems mipmap problem..

..zoom out. seems black line below transparent hair mesh.
uYh5wA1.jpg

lhEGyM0.jpg

..zoom in. it's clear.
nUv0aEe.jpg

in the close up, I still see a barely noticeable line at the bottom of the hair. that means you must have a very tiny line of white at the bottom of the alpha channel of that texture. try brushing over the entire bottom of the alpha layer with a black brush and that should get rid of it in the zoom out view.

ned

sarah_bryant__police_unit_posture_by_ryanting-d99rzi7.jpg

Hi, I would love to see this costume for Tina instead. (Yes, this is Sarah...^^)
Any chance some skilled modder can swap it so Tina can wear it too? (with toggable hat)
THANKS

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD