Release Costume mods

dander

i know huchi made it before, but it was costume from another sf maybe sf 123, not chunli from sf4 like weetold made, or maybe i miss something..

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

skullknight

i know huchi made it before, but it was costume from another sf maybe sf 123, not chunli from sf4 like weetold made, or maybe i miss something..

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk
i remember seeing a picture of pai and huchi said it was a sf5 chun li costume.

mralex

Kasumi DOA2U Swimsuit

https://mega.nz/#!dVZ0EJRC!_ZzXPxPloESjH3rqKMlkcdNbboGQeJUQH-9i1lKpjnU

YB80foO.jpg

bbb

alright all, I guess I am mostly retired from DOA modding. May come back to it in the future, and maybe do small stuff like the usual hair fix update and tengu de-wing/de-mask/de-stilts.

but for now, here is what I have completed for my Rio pack. wanted to do more costumes, but just don't have the time

sNmHaTu.jpg

Note -

- Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher is required for this pack
- Save state and raw files are provided if you wish to use only some of the costumes, or add your own
- You may make your own mod of this character, use any of these mods or parts of it however you like to make any other mod
(except no nudes of this character please)
- Included are some images of the costume I didn't get around to completing. feel free to complete them

Instructions

1. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the 2 hair styles to mila
(note - if you have other custom hairs for mila, the pack must be opened and hair numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
2. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the face to mila
(note - if you have other custom faces for mila, the pack must be opened and face numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
3. Copy folder 420698 to the dlc folder, and add that entry into the ini file.

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dyf9xng0lqab3du/rio.7z

mralex

alright all, I guess I am mostly retired from DOA modding. May come back to it in the future, and maybe do small stuff like the usual hair fix update and tengu de-wing/de-mask/de-stilts.

but for now, here is what I have completed for my Rio pack. wanted to do more costumes, but just don't have the time

sNmHaTu.jpg

Note -

- Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher is required for this pack
- Save state and raw files are provided if you wish to use only some of the costumes, or add your own
- You may make your own mod of this character, use any of these mods or parts of it however you like to make any other mod
(except no nudes of this character please)
- Included are some images of the costume I didn't get around to completing. feel free to complete them

Instructions

1. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the 2 hair styles to mila
(note - if you have other custom hairs for mila, the pack must be opened and hair numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
2. With Lnk_Reshuffle 4.0 or higher, add the face to mila
(note - if you have other custom faces for mila, the pack must be opened and face numbers must be adjusted to match your setup)
3. Copy folder 420698 to the dlc folder, and add that entry into the ini file.

download -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dyf9xng0lqab3du/rio.7z

Those costumes are awesome!

Is sad your retire, you are a legend in the doa modding world, you work bro always was fantastic, i think i say for everyone thanks for your help with those issues/problem when we doing a costume or something ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD