Release Costume mods

Monkeygigabuster

No one loves Gen Fu so I'll make one for him
13151774_986938808080649_2089171297771706075_n.jpg

CherryBlossomsNinja

Ayane DOA2 Princess Costume ( i will do almost all the doa2 costume catalog)

qyTPy6x.jpg
OMG... You aren't normal (in the good sense, in my country it means you're spectacular). :O
This Ayane's princess costume remins Nyotengu's oiran dress a little.

Intend to make these leifang's legacys too?

Aven Kujo-Gin

OMG... You aren't normal (in the good sense, in my country it means you're spectacular). :O

I would love those :) Specially the second one. However, TN would probably make the top shorter so it shows that underboob part xD

mralex

I would love those :) Specially the second one. However, TN would probably make the top shorter so it shows that underboob part xD

I will try to do all the DOA2U Costumes, and also a "Vintage Legacy"
When you export the costumes also is a low poly version (like resident evil 2, it has the same parts and textures) but only the skin and face has a low texture resolution, so i wil do it more old to make it more vintage ;)

CherryBlossomsNinja

Gust collaboration will have good costumes, but judging by the Phase-4's samples, the DLC will consist to be transformation costumes like Schoolgirl Strikers DLC to the consoles. If it happens, PC version will receive only the "transformed" costume (in exemple of Phase-4, we'll receive the costume similar to Rachel's Halloween 2013, it's the most likely). It's unfear the PC players pays for two costumes per character to get only one.

CiMtJdMVEAEX68a.jpg:orig

But at least, in this time, we'll receive good "alternate" costumes, I think. Almost all the "ultimate" versions from Schoolgirl Strikers are horrible.

cheevangeline

mralex

For all that want a Doa2U costume into the game:

I will try to do ALL the costumes, so for now i'll be very bussy with that pack

Marginal0

For all that want a Doa2U costume into the game:

I will try to do ALL the costumes, so for now i'll be very bussy with that pack

Awesome that you managed to do this! Looking forward to Leifang's C4. I just don't like the current version of the outfit. It looks weird with the design changes. Alongside those I think I liked Bayman's scuba (C6) suit the most, and Tina's C16.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD