Could use constructive feedback

Yaguar

Hi guys,

So I've hit a bit of a wall. I know there are a few general things I need to work on, a few things that are sometimes just online being online but all in all I would like some feedback and hopefully some suggestions to alter my play style and progress further.

Little bit of information before I link video's.
  • I'm returning from a 6+ week break (things meant I had to put the game down for a while).
  • I am a PS3 player, recently got the XBox version and all these video's are from the 360 version (so sometimes there are the odd input cock up as I'm adjusting to the controller, been at it for 2-3 days).
  • I'm not a professional player. I would like to attend some tournaments in the UK in the future though.
  • I record matches at random and these are a few from yesterday.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to watch them, posted or not. As a thank you, some may like him others may not, here is a completely unrelated video of a British comedian I find hilarious.
Warning contains mature language and topics.

/Blitz

Rambro

4F+K is great at whiff punishing and I think it has slightly longer reach, but 4K can almost be used in all the same situations, and I believe it has much better options on block, alongside it's takedown, and takedown cancel variations. But that's more of how I play, not necessarily better.

After your force techs why don't you use the tackle, 66T? Instead of just 6T.

Yaguar

After your force techs why don't you use the tackle, 66T? Instead of just 6T.

Those are very much accidents from the controller swap, sometimes just dodgy inputs.

I think more :4::K: could be a good thing as well, I don't really get enough use out of it at all D:
Cheers Rambro.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD