Cyber Dimension Neptune

Argentus

I still haven't actually played any of these lol. I got the Rebirth games for Vita till my vitas thumbstick died now I have it on Steam but haven't played it yet. I have the 4th game sitting in my ps4 library waiting for me to beat the first 3 first.

Chapstick

I just got and played through Megatagmension: Blanc & Neptune vs Zombies ($3.49 in a flash sale whew) and I was curious if anyone played action unleashed bc I liked this and was curious how it compared to the first one. @Juihau of anyone on this site I think you're most likely to have played it so I'm tagging you lol

Juihau

I just got and played through Megatagmension: Blanc & Neptune vs Zombies ($3.49 in a flash sale whew) and I was curious if anyone played action unleashed bc I liked this and was curious how it compared to the first one. @Juihau of anyone on this site I think you're most likely to have played it so I'm tagging you lol
Yeah, I've played it. The gameplay feels a bit different from zombies, less... Stiff, I guess? It feels more fluid. That said, it's also even more repetitive, the characters feel very samey, and the enemies are less of a threat, even compared to zombies. The only thing it really has over zombies is SK-style costume destruction, but whether that's a plus or not depends on the person.

In terms of writing, it's also very sparse. There are much fewer cutscenes than zombies, and I don't remember any of them being particularly funny. In terms of localization, it's closer to Re;birth 2 and 3 than VII or zombies, as well.

Chapstick

Yeah, I've played it. The gameplay feels a bit different from zombies, less... Stiff, I guess? It feels more fluid. That said, it's also even more repetitive, the characters feel very samey, and the enemies are less of a threat, even compared to zombies. The only thing it really has over zombies is SK-style costume destruction, but whether that's a plus or not depends on the person.

In terms of writing, it's also very sparse. There are much fewer cutscenes than zombies, and I don't remember any of them being particularly funny. In terms of localization, it's closer to Re;birth 2 and 3 than VII or zombies, as well.
I'll pass then lol. Speaking of repetitive I got all the dark history parts and that was a pain in the ass, the two lions in particular constantly hopping all over the stage for no reason other than to drag out the fight. I also figured the deadring parts would be..better? with it being the last boss. Hachimajin is the quickest to kill out of the 8 dark history bosses and it has the best parts stat-wise lol.

I'm guessing Cyberdimension will be somewhat along the lines of these games except less musou-ish with less enemies on you all at once. Hoping it gets a demo on psn like VII did

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD