Dayasha Rants about GVN and DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

H2OEvil

Damn.. somebody is salty..

BTW.. PL isn't hated in the community lol

And you try to run a 128 man bracket when you have to run back and forth to every room searching for 128 people.. random people entering to just to enter and then not show the fuck up? hmmmm...

And who does this guy think he is thinking everyone is better than him?

And of course people who played DOA and showed up to GVN going to enter?! why wouldnt they? The only people there that had any traveling for this game was Chosen1, Mystik, Dr. Dogg and Rikuto.. from what i know.. The rest of us.. It was basically our first time playing DOA5. Lopedo and Rabies (the two in the grand finals.. didnt touch DOA5 till GVN)

This guy has no clue how to run a tournament.... BTW It was Myself. Sorwah, and CyberEvil running the tournament.. 3 people that has been in this community for 8 -14 years..

And Dayasha.. you never mention what players was "blackballing" you?

The only thing i agree with you Dyasha is that it should have been 2/3 single elim round robin to top 16 Double elim brackets..

And btw.. if this wasnt a free tournament.. it would have not been so big of a tournament.. I personally DQ almost 45 people..

About your VP Forfeit thing.. he got sent to losers.. the previous night.. (Saturday) because he was sick.. Sunday came around and he was feeling better.. so he came back and continue from losers..

And trust me it would have went ALOT faster like i said.. if I wasnt running from room to room giving people a chance! to play the game.. i can tell you in the future.. even if you paid money for entering a tournament and you are not there when you are called even after I went around looking for your dumbass.. I will not hesitate to DQ your dumbass. Thats what took Pool A and B so long.. Because the DQ's didnt go as fast.. Notice when I started Pool C and D with Dr Dogg.. We went through those two pools in under 2 hours.. Untill you are behind that mic and running a tournament Dyasha.. seriously just stand back and be quiet and wait till you are called..

DR2K

This is the first I've heard about the community being unwelcoming. I'm skimming through most of the video, but it seems to be the same complaints.

1) He didn't like how DOA5 was run at GVN (I don't think anyone was expecting 100+ entrants)

2) He didn't like the fact that he had to play against people who had a lot more time with the game(new game, more scrubs than ogs)

3) Apparantly some people weren't as welcoming or had enough information for his questions, it seems like he wanted some royal treatment though.

Belinea

He did a follow up video were he discusses his conversation with rikuto, and how he acted a bit hasty. S'all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD