Dead or Alive 2: The New 56 (Dreamcast Mod Series)

Ayane000.pngTinaGreenhoeLiveFor1.pngBaymanLaurenNew56Era.png

Hello There, Welcome To My Dreamcast Mod Series!

This Certainly Won't Be On Any Dreamcast Mini.

KasumiAlphaNewEra565.pngTinaGreenNew56Era.pngRabbitNew56Era.png
AyaneKasumiNew56era.pngBassPosterNew56Era.pngJannNew56Era.png

Let's Give You The Lite Lowdown On How This All Came Together.

The Final, The Prequel, The Vanilla & The Prototype Timelines Now Dubbed The New 56.

BaymanNew56Era.pngKasumiTinaNew56Era.png

Fourteen Characters X Four Timelines = 56!

--------The Final Timeline-------

Final 2021/Tengu Edition, The Final Rehash, Loving Twice, Five By Five, Twenty Eight.

One Zero, Wishful Mags, Code Chronus, All Bets Are Off, 42 O'Clock.

Fiction Of Life, What Awaits You, Not So Premium, A Different Look.

Trust Tina Plan, Dive Into 56 & Ending The 56.

--------The Prequel Timeline--------

Time Ninja, Loving Infinity, 7th Heaven, Cloud 9, End The 28, Action 28, Vanilla Bonkers

Dive The 42, Playmakers, Five Stars Match, Whatever Else, Trust Kasumi Plan, Five Six Cheated

Not So New 70.

--------The Vanilla Timeline---------

The New 42, Cursed Danger, Yawning All Day, Phoning This In, Close The K-Files, Trust Ayane Plan.

56 O'Clock Show & Live For 56.

----------The Prototype Timeline------------

The New 56, Before February & Hold Tina Budget.

We Truly Are In The Prime Of This Series!

History Is Important. Real Knowledge Is Also Important. So Is Archiving Which Is Also Very Important!

BassJannTag1.jpgBassLeiEraNew56.png

Now Today? Forty-Two Chapters Worth Now.

You get FIVE Builds worth off content with full off New Costumes, Music, Dialogue & Stages. My Main Goal was always overall Presentation itself.

I may not be in the top talent of this Mod Community. Oh boy have I done my Absolutely Best to Overhaul this Legendary Game from top to bottom!

Alot more to do & discover though.

https://archive.org/details/@cpldwaynehicks11

BassleiNew56.pngZackTinaNew56Era.png

For All The CDI's & GDI's, U Need. Back Up The Newest Releases If You Want Too.

This Works On Real Dreamcast Hardware & Emulators!

https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7562

Read up everything that was started up by Mr. Green Ranger & then myself included. Overhypely.

Page 7, 8 & 19 for those Hex Address's!

https://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2015/09/dead-or-alive-2-final-hits-dreamcast.html?m=0

The Dreamcast Junkyard Blog, they did a nice enough writeup long time ago. So overdue for New Update, please!

Thanks to Victor MK on YouTube for playing this series.

I Love Dead or Alive 2 on the Dreamcast just as much as Shenmue 1 & 2.

Since 2000, I've been thinking about this everyday. I think about why couldn't we have Dead or Alive: Hard*Core on the Dreamcast?!

The Dreamcast can do what the PlayStation 2 can do! The Naomi Library proving that already right now.

So Yeah That's Been My Main Goal, My Reality My Today For Everyone To Play.

So Yes Hopefully Can Keep On Moving Forwards, So Please Enjoy.

Five By Five!

HayateJannNew56Era.pngAirTina56.png
HayateGreenhorn12.pngTinaKasumi00.png

Last edited:
Hey deathofaninja, had to take two days away. That's just the Press Start rolling demo in action. Never understand why they dropped all Records Screens added so much more. That's just Tina grabbing Lei-Fang foot on back Jann-Lee coat, used that as a Wall Poster for Trust Kasumi Plan too. I truly recommend to least play Trust Ayane Plan before jumping into The New 56.

The New 56, diving into all the Prototypes going to be another long path ahead. Happy got Two Years now out off this done all the hard work be grateful for one more new player! Share around & get nothing back. I've been so bottled up no good can't talk about your favorite game to anyone in real life, so cruel! Done what I wanted with the Dreamcast big 25 this November, so yeah Cheers.

Hey @Dirge Of Ram I found your mods a few months ago and I've been having a blast playing them. The only downside is having to switch versions to one that has a specific costume that you want to use. Is it possible to release a tool that lets us pick which costume mod goes in each character slot? Thanks s bunch and have a good day!

The Prototype Timeline Continues On With Chapter 35.

February56Start.jpgTinaGreenNew56Era.jpgJannGreenhorn56Blue.jpgAyaneGreenhorn56Era.jpgSelect56Cast.jpg

CDI

GDI

The New 56 yeah not on anyone's Dead or Alive Mondays! Your USA Save File needed for 0.95 Prototype Build. I'm sure you got that already!

Chapter 36? Woah Now!

DoAEnjoyer, what a good day to post & Thank You! Hope you enjoy playing Before February. Yeah completely understand what you after the whole concept built around those Costumes. Final Timeline Costumes, Prequel Timeline Costumes, Vanilla Timeline Costumes & Prototype Timeline Costumes. World Building really pays off with each Chapter you playing with the dialogue & soundtrack chosen. Made sure each one different to the next. Scripting goes back & fourth storyline built up since Chapter One. You really catch on with everything you won't miss that one costume until playing the next Chapter!

Hardwired into the builds, Kasumi's Tecmo Bikini wanted to bring over to the Vanilla Timeline just crashed. Recent one with Bass C2 Edited Cowboy outfit here bringing over January files to February build. Bass edited outfit crashed well okay put back in his default one. Notice a bug glitch from his outfit I dunno incomplete beta afterall. Do we have to remake these outfits again from scratch? Well probably. I'm not stopping you but is it worth? Bringing in everything into each Timeline already snapped Dreamcast now, lots more then ever Today!

Hey here cbnj recent topic. His guiding right now he helped me out last month also doing Code Veronica mods which put up CDI/GDI up recently too help out. I'm on the other topic made by Mr. Green Ranger was his original costume creations to being with. Need a Good Rest now so cheers again. All Done.

Last edited:
Thanks to Within Toluca for playing Before February that's Chapter 35!

Good Long while before I start up on Chapter 36 that's for sure. I've had fun playing with the Prototypes & the Dreamcast still be Thinking in 2024!

Try to learn about that Naomi Library HRCV Tool not had much success with Blender unfortunately. If India & Raidou models can be completed. If it possible to restore up The Koku-an or recreate beta Spiral Stage. How about Importing over Claire Redfield model?!

I'm Thinking Much Bigger then just adding random Pokémon hats that's for sure!

Tinaclose232.jpgJannHayateDive2.jpgRabbitAyane11.jpgLaurenBayman12.jpgJannLei212.jpg

The Complete Blueprint For 2024 Within Chapter 36.

CDI

GDI

Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
Plugged in ahead off time that the HD Craze taking over for this Legendary Title. The Dreamcast still be thinking in 2024 absolutely.

Full Support with Esppiral's HD Remaster right now. If your aware that Esppiral made full on Texture Pack that was only available to play on Emulator Only. Now Today all that on the Dreamcast hardware all fully playable now still long work in progress though comes to the Lights & Shadows.

A Fantastic one at that. All Thanks to CBNJ very recently on the Dreamcast-Talk threads. Good efforts has helped out making things go "easy" with his Texture Packing Guides & Tools. All free to do for yourself so hopefully see more made in the future. Totally topping over the PS2/Xbox/360 graphical department that's for sure!

I did feature one HD Kasumi model made by CBJN for my Chapter 36 above! The New 56 going in a completely different direction to the HD Scene! As much as I want to amp up my Photoshop Skills definitely ain't going to match up to what Esppiral done so far. My Goal always to bring in more Story Mode content & overhauling game best can to match up with Hard*Core & beyond.

So Yeah Enjoy Chapter 36, this HD Remaster above & Merry Xmas!

Last edited:
Exciting Times Ahead. Important to keep everything together definitely when comes down to your Favorite Game Ever.

All the recent Texture Packer & Blender Model tools put together right here. Included both India & Raidou PVR Textures as well just for competition sakes.

If you haven't been checking in on Esppiral's Remastered Revival oh it's Amazing just Amazing! Don't let the Youtube Critics ruin this one over Lights & Shadows still a long work in progress.

kndojo76.pngAyaneHayateRedDawn11.jpgHayabusaLeiSpiralRedone22.jpgLeonLeiRedrawed43.jpgAyaneKasumiDarkChurch1.jpgstageselect15dream.pngKasumiMessyHair.pngHelenaLeiDojo.png

So where's the Plus Plus crowd at?! Oh well we be having even More Fun for 2024. Absolutely on the Dreamcast only so why not play The New 56 today!

Merry Xmas for a good Third Time.

TinaLeiCheated2024.jpgAyaneKasumiFive11.jpgBaymanGenFuFive2.jpgJannZackFive1.jpgHayateTinaFive1.jpgLeiHelenaFive123.jpg

Find Out how The New 56 cast are coping with Esppiral's HD Beta Remaster now available in the circuits.

CDI

GDI

All Right Here to Play Today. As We Build Up Towards The New 70.

All Have A Good 2024.

TinaBassTag1.pngJannHelenaShow1.pngLeiTinaShow1.pngAyaneKasumiShow1.pngBassHayateTag1.pngKasumiHelenaTag2.png

Only Two Chapters Remaining Off The New 56 Era.

CDI

GDI

The Vanilla Timeline completely packed including that 99 Combo Trigger if you can try it.

Hey, don't miss out what's about to happen with The New 70!

TinaBudget.pngTinaBassBudget88.pngTinaBassBudget87.pngTinaBudget000.pngTinaGreenhornBudget36.png

One Chapter Left Off The New 56 Era.

CDI

GDI

If you haven't played the 56 O'Clock Show yet well here's a Video!

All For The New 70.

View attachment 38697View attachment 38698View attachment 38699View attachment 38700View attachment 38701

One Chapter Left Off The New 56 Era.

CDI

GDI

If you haven't played the 56 O'Clock Show yet well here's a Video!

All For The New 70.
I like the Tina outfit recolor.

The Best I Can Do with my pure lack off Digital Art Photoshop Texture skills. I am aiming to get nearly all the Costumes done for each builds. I'll be fixing up all those mistakes next time round.

In need for another resize Texture Packer for the Prototype/USA builds. Otherwise not getting the full potential really dislike that Resize Hex issue.

For The New 70, I like to do something big with the Stages. My Dream to have a Daytime setting for The Spiral. Like to have Night Time one for the Dragon Hills. How am I going to accomplish this?! Going to take me some very serious time & stupid amounts off power to pull off such amazing New Textures!

Making Chapter 40 & finishing off The New 56 my Main Goal right now. The New 70 completely about rebuilding everything up once again.

LeiFangBudget21.png

TinaEnd56.pngBass02End56.pngAyaneNew56.pngJannEnd56.pngKasumiEnd56.pngBrokenLiut2024.pngHelenaEnd56.pngGreenhornEnd56.pngGenFuEnd56.pngLeiEnd56.png

Game Over For The New 56 Era.

CDI

GDI

I'm Very Happy to finally get here. Like the Stone Age two years ago well just kept on going with my own vision. Totally Worth It.

The Dreamcast deserved Hard*Core as for Today very own Plus Plus! Oh Yeah.

DiveTag56.pngLeonDive56.pngLeiCheat56.pngZackCheated56.pngMariaShow56.pngJannShow56.pngKasumiAirEnd56.pngAyaneEnding56.pngDreamcastEnd56.pngBaymanEnd56.png

Lazyboot CDIs have been added for Dive Into 56, Five Six Cheated, 56 O'Clock Show & Ending The 56!

Same CDI Pages Above too ensure you all can play these properly. Also for Back Up reasons.

Gamers today are still playing the super old Original Retail on Youtube! What's Going On?! All Should Be Playing This On Your Dreamcast Today!

The New 56, what's done is done.

Posted & Plugged this all above ages ago. Best Glimpse what's going to be archived for the Dreamcast Naomi catalogue.

As you should know by now Esppiral who is very talented making you all his Remastered version. As you can see with this video new Custom Content can be made with the upcoming Naomi HRCV Tools.

Plus Plus eh?! Jumped on The New 56/SD Remaster bandwagon ages ago. I dunno just don't do any Fake Reaction videos as this is future for Dreamcast Naomi games including Shenmue 1 & 2.

image (2).pngimage.pngimage (1).png

Tao Stage. Turning this into lite 3D Mugen if can carry on over Tekken & DoA Dimension assets then yeah. Atomiswave aside we did lose out on many more years with the almighty Dreamcast. So seeing can handle 3DS & PSP stages with no crashes is Fantastic. Alot good talented people getting this Naomi Library altogether.

I'm Keeping Real Though. Long way to go before all this becomes available. Definitely going to bring new wave life for the Dreamcast that's for sure.

It's Still Thinking.

Esspiral going through Gates Of Hell getting his Remaster altogether for the Dreamcast here, so Thank The Man Today. Stage Wall Collisions wouldn't been done without the Debug Menu so glad that exists.

All the benefits here sure going towards making The Naomi Library easier for yourself when becomes available.

It's Still Thinking.

Attachments

• Kyoto1.png
    Kyoto1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
  • Lorelei1.png
    Lorelei1.png
    1,014 KB · Views: 15
  • Lorelei2.png
    Lorelei2.png
    932 KB · Views: 15
  • Azuchi1.png