Dead or Alive 5 - Opening Declaration Trailer!!!

Pikameu

View attachment 279 Kinda random but does anyone else notice a weird bump on Helena's nose on the bridge near her eyes. She looks great and all but her nose doesnt seem to blend well. Her outfit looks great though, i like what they have done with her bow. And Helena's seems to have more detail done to her face, like the part between her nose and lip, and her chin.

Looking at this made me realize they changed her eye color from a bright sea green to a dull blue. :c That's too bad, I always thought her striking eyes were really cool...and Christie now gets almost purple eyes, weren't they silver?
Besides that Helena looks really good, I think they did a great job with the face but like you said the nose needs to be smoothed or something...

Doug Nguyen

Looking at this made me realize they changed her eye color from a bright sea green to a dull blue. :c That's too bad, I always thought her striking eyes were really cool...and Christie now gets almost purple eyes, weren't they silver?
Besides that Helena looks really good, I think they did a great job with the face but like you said the nose needs to be smoothed or something...
Yeah exactly what i noticed about them two. Its ok though. We will barely notice there eyes in game. They looks great either way but yeah i like there old eyes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD