Dead or Alive 5 Story / JAN LEE COMBO

Dave

Hello. I am new here. Sorry if this is not the right place for this... but I am terribly confused. The game doesn't do a great job of telling you how to get into particular stances / positions, and in this chapter I have to perform an 8 hit combo on Hitomi while she (or I?) is facing backwards. I found this on another site: 6P+KP > 4H+K > 4PPP. People are using this to do it. I get an 8 hit combo but the mission does not complete. I am sure it is because one of us is not backwards. Can anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong, and possibly explain that formula above. Getting a little frustrated. I have played these games since Dead or Alive 2, but I have never had so much trouble. Thank you for the help!

Raansu

The positioning of your feet have to be in opposite directions to get the back stagger. So if your feet are pointing toward the screen the opponents needs to be pointing away where their back is facing the screen.

Dave

The positioning of your feet have to be in opposite directions to get the back stagger. So if your feet are pointing toward the screen the opponents needs to be pointing away where their back is facing the screen.

Ohhh. Well I was going about it a totally different way. Thank you for the tip!! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD