Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana56

*looks up who Tamaki and Luna are*

So...someone who makes rabbit poses and goes "pyon" and someone who likes to grope the other women? Yeah, that's not gonna work. lol

There are tons of cases like this in FGs

ok, kasumi bio is pretty weird..only honoka loves watching pro wrestling and hot bath..

and kasumi doesn't like cream puff..WTF

ok..confirm TN changing all their bio

Looks like we know who’s confirmed next lol

Last edited:

Leifang

tumblr_inline_p8fc7rYPVM1sg82qa_250.gif

Me waiting on this reveal tomorrow...

Also If I may vent about these people complaining for a moment, first of all If they genuinely think Hayate is female and thats part of why they are mad then omg lol they're a mess, not to mention that proves that they have no idea about DOA and seriously just want to complain about something.

not to mention Helen Keller is shook because Helena's clevage is right there! Like clearly theey aren't covering them completely up, are these people blind? And again, Anyone that's actually played a DOA game would know that of the 1 outfit we've seen of each character so far ( so they could have more revealing ones ) This outfits are absolutely in the normal DOA range for a default outfit between revealing and covered up.

anyway sorry lol just had to rant about those people for a moment. :p
I feel you *Hug you tight* That’s how I feel about Leifang.
FD79CB9E-6B6D-4D76-8EB1-1989FFA61EC9.gif

Banana56

With the game coming out in early 2019, I wouldn’t put it past seeing a few more characters at E3

I think there will be a guest revealed then. I’d rather see returning chars & newbies, but I’m sure they’ll have at least 1 guest

The TK devs will be there so maybe they’ll add a Tekken character *looks at Lili*

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm disappointed that there will be no guests... but life goes on. Just DOA characters sounds nice too.

Who I hope returns:

Nyotengu - I love this character. Hopefully she isn't just revealed as a character, but will take part in the story. Still my favorite DLC character to date... awesome design and fighting style.

Rachel - Oh I'm so nervous about this... so nervous. Rachel is one of my favorite characters of all time. She is beautiful, powerful and easily the funnest heavy to play in the game to me. She doesn't have much story so I fear her cut greatly... please Team NINJA -- she proved herself in the offline tournament scene.

Tina - I would cringe if Tina didn't show up to this game... she has some of the coolest looking throws and is an absolute joy to play as in DOA5. My heart would break if Tina wasn't in this game.

Leifang - When she wasn't announced for DOAX3, to me that was absolutely disgusting. I love Kokoro, but move over because Leifang is a lot more fun to play as than you, and you might be more popular but Lei is OG and was always a fun pocket character for the duration of the series for me.

(Obviously Marie, Ayane and Lisa will be announced... I do not fear them being cut in the slightest.)

Last edited:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Too bad there is a cut in the video so we didn't see Helena's full FR. It looks smooth and elegant. Second part remind me of Mai's high punch hold. Cannot wait.
Zack's fatal rush gets countered then Helena's gets her fatal rush countered: https://i.imgur.com/mnhKG2i.mp4

Also clipped together the Zack/Helena and Hayate/Kasumi fights from the Japanese IGN video:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OW6jTmCROeU4uQVaqSfNzeXZ_PB8xLPS zack helena streets (clip)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1slkQl7r1UPuUaoTq_joNcStlsG8L-D9s kasumi hayate streets (clip) (Botched audio can't be bothered to fix it)

Last edited:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I'm disappointed that there will be no guests... but life goes on. Just DOA characters sounds nice too.

Who I hope returns:

Nyotengu - I love this character. Hopefully she isn't just revealed as a character, but will take part in the story. Still my favorite DLC character to date... awesome design and fighting style.

Rachel - Oh I'm so nervous about this... so nervous. Rachel is one of my favorite characters of all time. She is beautiful, powerful and easily the funnest heavy to play in the game to me. She doesn't have much story so I fear her cut greatly... please Team NINJA -- she proved herself in the offline tournament scene.

Tina - I would cringe if Tina didn't show up to this game... she has some of the coolest looking throws and is an absolute joy to play as in DOA5. My heart would break if Tina wasn't in this game.

Leifang - When she wasn't announced for DOAX3, to me that was absolutely disgusting. I love Kokoro, but move over because Leifang is a lot more fun to play as than you, and you might be more popular but Lei is OG and was always a fun pocket character for the duration of the series for me.
Cant get rid of Nyotengu. Fan reception was outstanding.

Cant get rid of Rachel, she's the Queen of 50/50. The "Roll dice bitch" juggler. The most visceral big hitter in the game.

TIIIIINAAAAAAAAAA! *Bass foot stomping and whooping with arms*

Agreed with your Leifang points.

RetroMe91

I think we all know that anyone who made the cut for DOAX3 will be in the cast right out of the gate. They were voted into that game, so popularity has merit. So I don’t think there is a need to worry about NyoTengu, Momiji, Marie Rose, Honoka, or any of those characters who have proven that, though they were dlc or not quintessential to the story, they deserve their spot in DOA. The only female that might not come back, besides guest characters, would be Rachel, Alpha, Phase-4, and maybe Lisa. While I don’t care about the Kasumi clones, I do care about Rachel and Lisa. Lisa is quintessential to the story now though. I mean she is the head scientist for DOATEC... even if she isn’t major in the story, they will show what happened to her and she may be like Ein and Leon. Irrelevant, but classic. Rachel has a major shot though. She works well with the idea of true and powerful fighters and proved that in the tournament scenes. Also if they bring Momiji back, then Rachel will likely be back as well.

As for the DOAXVV girls, time will only tell. It seems like if they could work them into the story, give them an interesting and unique fighting style, or see their popularity as an asset to the game, then they will make the cut. Otherwise, they may remain exclusive to that game. Personally I think that’s a shame because they are very nice looking characters and it would be a shame to waste those assets. Either way, only time will tell.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm going to lock this thread, as discussions have moved well beyond the original trailer.

Feel free to continue discussing new information or ongoing discussions in the relevant thread(s) within the "Dead or Alive 6" section of the forum. If your discussion does not fit well within the pre-existing threads, please create a new thread for the topic you wish to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD