Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah they did an amazing job on her new default look overall! Can't wait to see what they do for the rest of the girls.

P.S: Really should have made that ponytail ribbon Red.
So... when’s momiji going to show up ;)

Now that you mention that i can’t stop looking at it. Why couldn’t they choose the same colour?
I would've love the outfit if it wasn't for the shoes. I said it before the outfit is a combination of the catsuit and the new ninja suit (which dominated the merger I might add), I would rather have her footwear be the boots from the catsuit and follow the aesthetics of the design . The ribbon is okay but it should've follow the same color of blue from the suit.
My only gripe is the blue ribbon because it imbalances the color scheme which I hate, the yellow ribbon would have balanced it nicely but hey I'm not mad XD I love the pose because it gives me T5 Anna vibes and we all know shes the epitome of bitch <3 Helena looks good too, she's a hoe still @Project Bokuho but she alright and Jann looks hot but he's always been hot to me so that's no surprise xD
I sn't there supposed to be another DOA6 stream today? If so, where's the link?
I'll probably be at work so I hope you guys don't leave out of the loop >.>

Jadeinchains

My only gripe is the blue ribbon because it imbalances the color scheme which I hate, the yellow ribbon would have balanced it nicely but hey I'm not mad XD I love the pose because it gives me T5 Anna vibes and we all know shes the epitome of bitch <3 Helena looks good too, she's a hoe still @Project Bokuho but she alright and Jann looks hot but he's always been hot to me so that's no surprise xD

I'll probably be at work so I hope you guys don't leave out of the loop >.>

Omg lol! @Project Bokuho is gonna kill get you for that. XD And all of you are lucky character wise! Right away you know that your fave characters are gonna be in the game, I'm going to have to hope that Lisa makes her return at some point. ( Then you'll see the REAL queen of fashion, so jot that down ) Obviously though I love all the characters so I'm happy to see them all but I am definitely going to be looking out for Lisa.

As for the gameplay I actually hadn't heard that we were getting more footage tonight but hopefully it's good, I still want to actually see the menus and character/stage selection etc.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Right away you know that your fave characters are gonna be in the game, I'm going to have to hope that Lisa makes her return at some point. ( Then you'll see the REAL queen of fashion, so jot that down ) Obviously though I love all the characters so I'm happy to see them all but I am definitely going to be looking out for Lisa.
I mean when you line them up next to the only lady in the game with a fly ass gucci coat in one of her default outfits, gotta be humble. Just sayin'.

TheDragonAwakens

Haybusa's new suit is imo nat that bad:

img-hayabusa.png

I am disturbed by the cloth at his crotch region and the unneccesary hexagons added to his footwear.

And I still hate the crest, as usual for reasons I stated before. (Being ridiculously big, more "spiky" looking compared to the previous iterations)

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I think Kasumi's outfit looks a little bit off because it has cyan highlights and patches instead of her traditional blue. Quick Photoshop job and her outfit looks amazing. The pink recolor that's in game already looks good and gives me DOA2 Kasumi Alpha clone vibes.

Not a fan of the heels so I half-assedly deleted those, they're not practical for fighting in anyway. :p

Q2p2SJG.png

Last edited:

XxSakuraLuvaxX

these renders look like someone found the xnalara models, stuck it in blender and pressed render with the default lighting :rolleyes:

anyway maybe im just spoiled due to the huge style and gameplay jump from 4 to 5 but I was just thinking that the game would look and feel a bit more.. different than DOA5. seeing little/no new moves and the same wall bounce(?) is meh. hopefully movelist-wise and through general changes the characters are shifted into new patterns.

SaihateDYNAMO

I kinda want to see what the character select screen/main menu looks like, to be honest. I'm not really feeling the UI right now as it seems really... mobile game-ish? Looks like something i would see in Contest of Champions lol

Also the announcer better be hype this time, the default announcer in 5 was so boring! Bring back my girl Monica!!

Derock

I think Kasumi's outfit looks a little bit off because it has cyan highlights and patches instead of her traditional blue. Quick Photoshop job and her outfit looks amazing. The pink recolor that's in game already looks good and gives me DOA2 Kasumi Alpha clone vibes.

Not a fan of the heals so I half-assedly deleted those, they're not practical for fighting in anyway. :p

Q2p2SJG.png

Now the left looks better, but one criticism I had is since you deleted the heels, she's now standing on her tippy toes. Not good for the render overall.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I am disturbed by the cloth at his crotch region and the unneccesary hexagons added to his footwear.

And I still hate the crest, as usual for reasons I stated before. (Being ridiculously big, more "spiky" looking compared to the previous iterations)
He has no peni. I like this outfit more, it gives a modern vibe to it and looks smoother overall.
I can't believe it's been more than a decade since back in 2003 Lisa single handedly founded the fashion industry. :eek:
Maybe she can inspire her mutuals in the afterlife with her fashion .

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Omg lol! @Project Bokuho is gonna kill get you for that. XD And all of you are lucky character wise! Right away you know that your fave characters are gonna be in the game, I'm going to have to hope that Lisa makes her return at some point. ( Then you'll see the REAL queen of fashion, so jot that down ) Obviously though I love all the characters so I'm happy to see them all but I am definitely going to be looking out for Lisa.

As for the gameplay I actually hadn't heard that we were getting more footage tonight but hopefully it's good, I still want to actually see the menus and character/stage selection etc.
Me too I want to see the next! I already know Kasumi is gonna be S tier so I'm not too worried but I hope the music is darker and more edgy and more dynamic, DOA5 had a couple of tracks like Cascade and Lab and Omen that went into the darker realm but I feel like they can go even further <3 If it was up to me I would know how to hook TN up with some fire ass music but I trust that MASTER knows what he doing with the music XD

And what do you mean Lisa? She's right here Jade, she got slaughtered by Kasumi the other night remember??
KDVj7gW.jpg

Seriously tho she'll probably be a big surprise reveal since everyone doesn't know what her fate was, but I doubt they would kill off a marketable model with boobs tbh

Jadeinchains

He has no peni. I like this outfit more, it gives a modern vibe to it and looks smoother overall.

Maybe she can inspire her mutuals in the afterlife with her fashion .

Everyone including ghosts and demons are jealous of how fierce Lisa is girl...

...speaking of demons
Me too I want to see the next! I already know Kasumi is gonna be S tier so I'm not too worried but I hope the music is darker and more edgy and more dynamic, DOA5 had a couple of tracks like Cascade and Lab and Omen that went into the darker realm but I feel like they can go even further <3 If it was up to me I would know how to hook TN up with some fire ass music but I trust that MASTER knows what he doing with the music XD

And what do you mean Lisa? She's right here Jade, she got slaughtered by Kasumi the other night remember??
KDVj7gW.jpg

Seriously tho she'll probably be a big surprise reveal since everyone doesn't know what her fate was, but I doubt they would kill off a marketable model with boobs tbh

How dare you bring up that gif again lol, But yeah...Lisa's reveal will be a big surprise because unlike the others no one is totally sure what her actual status is like right now, Really hoping that It isn't too long until we see Lisa. I want to know that she's playable etc. Plus It will be so awesome to see how she looks like in DOA6! :D Hopefully It's like how SC6 are doing reveals and it's like maybe 2 characters a month get revealed or something?

YBNDM

I can’t wait to see her new decomposed costume ;)

In all seriousness, yes. Lisa should come back

Hailo_Hwm

I'm in LOVE!!! She looks like a TOTAL BITCH, oh my god I love bitchy girls so much! <3 Plus her outfit is literally the best in the game, it's literally everything I like in one besides that blue ponytail ribbon that ruins the color balance

I prefer the default c1 she had since doa1. X) that's my fav. No matter how many dlc costume I buy, i always pick c1. ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD