Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does anyone have any thoughts on how long will be between each reveal? I'm thinking right now like SC6's which is like a new character reveal each month, maybe it will be similar for DOA6? Does anyway remember how they did it for DOA5? ( Also as said before I'm guessing Ayane and Christie maybe for the reveal tomorrow if characters get revealed. )
I looked back at the DOA5 development history and from what I saw they showed new characters every month, at least two so I think that's how theyre gonna do it since their Twitter page is fairly active. Rig was also shown in June 2012 so hopefully they'll show the new characters somewhat early.

I like Luna and Tamaki but I hope they won't be in initially since that'll take away a slot for genuine new characters we haven't seen yet. I want as much of a chance for a DOA version of a character like Onion Knight or Lili as possible and I don't want the VV girls to ruin that for me >.> Once Marie Rose and Eliot and Phase are shown I think I won't care much about any returnee characters unless their new designs are anything to behold

Banana56

I’d be alright without Misaki or Tamaki (though I’m interested in them) but I really want to see Luna.

Luna could have the potential of being one of the standouts for DOA. She’s cute in a unique & quirky way.

Also with her being a scholar, she could have a very important role to the story. A “child prodigy” with an emotionless quirky personality is pretty interesting to me.

Banana56

TN may own the license to those characters, or if not could buy it out. A lot of games do that, Karin from SF was a character from Sakura’s manga made by someone else & she later ended up in SF.

Banana56

Lisa literally debuted in the exact same type of game as well, then ended up in DOA4. Not to mention Momiji & Rachel going from NG to DOA5U.

Being part of DOAXVV doesn’t exclude any chances of them being added to DOA6. No one knows what they were created for when they could very much be made for more then just the beach games as was Lisa.

Jadeinchains

Lisa setting trends as always, anyway We'll have to wait and see with the VV characters.I

Also I was thinking since the update is technically today ( It's 00:11 where I am. :p ) I wonder since the website seems to be getting an update to today If we'll see the characters renders and maybe bios go up on the site? And if they are then I wonder If they're bios will tell us something about the story of doa6?

which also got me thinking, How long has past since Doa5? I'd guess a year surely so Kasumi would be 20 etc.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
K37.gif

Silence! And not hype enough Anubis, A queen like Lisa deserves more of a hyped response for her return than that! :p
giphy.gif

Lisa is dead, stop being in the phase of denying XD
Lisa setting trends as always, anyway We'll have to wait and see with the VV characters.I

Also I was thinking since the update is technically today ( It's 00:11 where I am. :p ) I wonder since the website seems to be getting an update to today If we'll see the characters renders and maybe bios go up on the site? And if they are then I wonder If they're bios will tell us something about the story of doa6?

which also got me thinking, How long has past since Doa5? I'd guess a year surely so Kasumi would be 20 etc.
Lisa also started the trend of being the first black girl in doa to die.

In all seriousness though, wasn’t Tina supposed to be running for office after the events of DOA5? She might not be in 6 although she probably will be. I personally think Gen fu, Alpha, Leon and Ein will get the axe in 6. I just don’t really see them being a part of 6.

Jadeinchains

giphy.gif

Lisa is dead, stop being in the phase of denying XD

Lisa also started the trend of being the first black girl in doa to die.

In all seriousness though, wasn’t Tina supposed to be running for office after the events of DOA5? She might not be in 6 although she probably will be. I personally think Gen fu, Alpha, Leon and Ein will get the axe in 6. I just don’t really see them being a part of 6.

if only I had another drink to throw lol. :p Lisa is alive and well! And yeah Tina was going to do her whole political thing, wonder if she'll still be doing it in 6 and If i will have worked out or not? I'm sure she'll be in the game though.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
if only I had another drink to throw lol. :p Lisa is alive and well! And yeah Tina was going to do her whole political thing, wonder if she'll still be doing it in 6 and If i will have worked out or not? I'm sure she'll be in the game though.
I was hoping you would use this gif
giphy.gif

You’re probably right though, it would be a shame if she did not return. Lisa is just so different and underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD