Dead or Alive figures

Candy Dragon

Team Ninja just posted on facebook an update on the up and coming Ayane figure from Ninja Gaiden and I think it looks great.
You can find it here
http://www.multiverse-studio.com/
No preorder just yet.

I've currently got 7 figures from Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden. Have you guys got any?

Good Smile are allowing people to send in votes for characters you'd like to see in Nendoroid form. I've voted for the entire cast of DOA. I think they'd be awesome.

If you wanna vote yourselves you can find the survey here
https://event.goodsmile.info/nendoro10thanniv/en/survey/

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yes, I have DOA figures but they are nowhere near as exclusive and beautiful as this Ayane statue. Much like the Hayabusa; it's a little more than I would like to pay and since they are highly limited it's highly likely I will never find it for a steal like I have my others.

Mr Armageddon X

I shall be getting that Ayane figure the second it becomes available. I've got about 15 or so DOA figures on my shelve at the moment but they will be in a display case along with other DOA material when I get my own place.

gamemaster14

I have the 5 Epoch doa2 figures released (Kasumi, Lei Fang, Tina, Ein and Hayabusa) and the Kotobukiya Statue for Ayane from the first Ninja Gaiden game.

I have 4 out of the 5 Dead or Alive 2 Epoch and C-Works Figures (Kasumi, Ein, Lei Fang, and Tina Armstrong) which I got for Christmas in 2014 and a Kasumi Dead or Alive 5 Griffon Enterprises 1/6 Scale PVC Figure for my Birthday last year.

Argentus

If they ever made figures of the OTHER FUCKING CHARACTERS, I might buy one.

Its always just the ng girls

gamemaster14

Does anyone know if Ayane's Ninja Gaiden (Original Xbox/PS3 (Sigma)) Costume was ever included in a DOA fighting game? I do not think it was.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Does anyone know if Ayane's Ninja Gaiden (Original Xbox/PS3 (Sigma)) Costume was ever included in a DOA fighting game? I do not think it was.
It has been in DOA5 since Ultimate. It's her C9:

upload_2016-5-15_10-54-40.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD