Dead or Alive Wrestling 2K

Hey peeps I thought a small subset of you who may be pro grap fans may get some of enjoyment seeing various characters of the Dead or Alive series make there way down to the the ring, courtesy of the creation tool found in the WWE 2K line of video games. Tell me who you like and who needs to be killed with FIRE, hope you enjoy.

Oh and i'm sorry about the outro. I was going to do a character select screen but found out after uploading to Youtube that they have discontinued annotation...meaning you get to listen to a metal rendition of 4-2 from Ninja Gaiden for no reason, which to be fair isn't the worst thing in the world.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I remember watching your Dead or Alive Wrestling fanfiction years ago(if you're the same person, idk) and loving it! I'm not sure if this thread is an exception, but double-posting or more can result in consequences so be careful (you're new so hopefully the mods let it slide lol)! Your models have improved and they all look awesome ^_^I do wish the annotations were back, though.

Edit: Crazy how you put Ivan from Devil's Third in there! Wasn't expecting that lol

Hey, glad you liked it. I always planned on doing a part two to that Fanfiction, but it took sooooo much time, and time is at a premium these days.

Yeah, Devil's Thrid was far from the gaming masterpieces that was the Ninja Gaiden trilogy done by Tomonobu Itagaki (being the first two on the xbox and one on the ds) but i'm still kind of sad to think that Devil's Third will be his last game, as hard boiled action games are far and in between now a days.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD