Dear Team Ninja, please give the entire cast a double-mastectomy

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
It is time to drop the feminist label as one for equality. It is beyond redemption at this point. There are so many types of feminists out there, that no informed person would want to associate themselves with that label. It's the equivalent of Muslims trying to redeem the Islam label as being a religion for peace. There is no credibility there anymore. The ones that still carry the label do so because they have an emotional attachment to it due to some past event, the label flatters them, or they are uninformed about what it actually entails.

Many feminists have become SJWs, and things simply are never good enough, the hypocrisy is everywhere, and the playing of victimhood is beyond the roof. Things have gone as far as the likes of Anita Sarkeesian influencing huge AAA studios and publishers, and any type of criticism is immediately labeled sexist or misogynist.

If you stand for equality, call yourself an equalist or egalitarian, but not a feminist. I hope DOA escapes this leftist SJW bandwagon. It's permeating all media nowadays.

For some truth AND entertainment;
Incredibly accurate video is incredibly accurate. Also they can hand out mastectomies if they want doesnt really bother me. But it would be a real shame if it happened to Tina. She already got no booty why you gotta take the one thing she "Does" have more of than everyone else. Plus shes American and that's sort of a trope in Japanese visual entertainment. Americans gotta be fat or have huge jubs obvi

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
That's false actually xD there's one feminist on Twitter who's complaining saying this game promotes violence against women in DOA6, yet they didn't have a problem with the women being subjected to the same violence the guys had in all other games
Because it's a weeb pretending to be a feminist. And doing a poor job of it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Because it's a weeb pretending to be a feminist. And doing a poor job of it.
I don't think she's a weeb, she hasn't seemed to like DOA5 either. That Aileen girl on Twitter who likes to post DOA related things and other stuff has spoken to her and she just complains, saying she's a mother iirc and just finding any reason to be mad xD

Tokkosho

I’m confused on why these people get any attention? I haven’t seen any of it blow up into a major conversation, the only way I ever heard of “SJWs” having an issue with the game was people on here talking about it, so what is the outlet from which this is happening? Twitter? YouTube? Why do we give it attention lol

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
I’m confused on why these people get any attention? I haven’t seen any of it blow up into a major conversation, the only way I ever heard of “SJWs” having an issue with the game was people on here talking about it, so what is the outlet from which this is happening? Twitter? YouTube? Why do we give it attention lol
People love to complain about other people complaining even more than the people in question enjoy complaining.

Whining is as much a part of human nature as respiration for some.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

It is time to drop the feminist label as one for equality. It is beyond redemption at this point. There are so many types of feminists out there, that no informed person would want to associate themselves with that label. It's the equivalent of Muslims trying to redeem the Islam label as being a religion for peace. There is no credibility there anymore. The ones that still carry the label do so because they have an emotional attachment to it due to some past event, the label flatters them, or they are uninformed about what it actually entails.

Many feminists have become SJWs, and things simply are never good enough, the hypocrisy is everywhere, and the playing of victimhood is beyond the roof. Things have gone as far as the likes of Anita Sarkeesian influencing huge AAA studios and publishers, and any type of criticism is immediately labeled sexist or misogynist.

If you stand for equality, call yourself an equalist or egalitarian, but not a feminist. I hope DOA escapes this leftist SJW bandwagon. It's permeating all media nowadays.

For some truth AND entertainment;
holy frick i love sh0eonhead

and yeah both sides need to realise that IT'S JUST A GAAAAAAAAAAME.

ryu_highabusa

QYDtbN1.png

Please feel free to share this wherever it's relevant.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD