Did anyone notice this? (Mila's face? 24 total characters?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacthunder

Just as I figured, they are holding off on Alpha 152, Gen Fu, and Pai's gameplay unless they are saving them for Tokyo Game show. About time they showed Mila, but funny both Namco (Tekken) and Teamninja (DOA5) leaked info on the same day lol..

Belinea

She's oddly great at striking, so I wonder what her grappling ability is like. If she can soccer kick a downed opponent then she's the best character ever.

AegisOrnus

You'll see. Don't get mad when im right.
If anything, I'll kiss you if you're right since that means I get to stay a loyalist and main Ein forever. However, there's nothing so far to show that he's likely to be in the game at all. Mila seems a great second though!

Mila's reveal, in case no one posted it yet.
http://www.facebook.com/teamninjastudio
Alright, I find it amazing that a dev/pub would mention a leak in such a way. That's just too awesome. We better be getting a trailer though, I want more gameplay!

synce

I think they have to show more footage now. The guy didn't pull out one throw, which is probably where she'll dominate

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
So, what happens if Mila turns out to be Bass' illegitimate daughter from some eastern European immigrant (ala Lars and Heihachi)?

AegisOrnus

I'm kinda hoping she's more kick/shoot boxing than something akin to UFC MMA. I do want to see her grabs though.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
So since Alpha 152 music was played in Lisa and Helena trailers means Alpha 152 was disconfirmed to huh? But guess what, Alpha 152 is in even though her background music was played.

Music is played for Alpha because the research facility clearly has something to do with her and its fitting, just like the wrestling stage plays Tina's music.

Ein's music in the background of cutscene is called paying tribute. There is no purpose in paying tribute to a character that is still available. There is a very big difference in how they are presented and what they mean.

Ein is gone. Leon is gone. Tengu is gone.

Time to move on.

TRI Mike

Welcome to the thread Erik. No matter what everyone here says. Blaze will insist on Momiji and co.'s presence in the game.

TRI Mike

waitress my fellow latin american friend, waitress. Although I believe she's actually a bartender or something... Now I'm confused.

Nightpup

waitress my fellow latin american friend, waitress. Although I believe she's actually a bartender or something... Now I'm confused.
No, she's a waitress. Her hat says it's a diner. I guess it just happens to serve alchohol/wine as well.

Dacthunder

Music is played for Alpha because the research facility clearly has something to do with her and its fitting, just like the wrestling stage plays Tina's music.

Ein's music in the background of cutscene is called paying tribute. There is no purpose in paying tribute to a character that is still available. There is a very big difference in how they are presented and what they mean.

Ein is gone. Leon is gone. Tengu is gone.

Time to move on.
Won't believe that till I see that lol. Unless Hayashi is considering Gen Fu, Alpha 152 and Pai as the characters they are not planning to reveal then it's legit. Or unless Hayashi confirms Leon or Ein not in I'll believe it. He did say that they are not going to reveal all of the characters and leave some secret for us to discover so they don't have to hint or tell us if there's a possibility of more characters. It wouldn't be secret characters if we already know who they are from some hint or reliable rumors. I won't feel bad either way, but I'm not going to believe that until I see it from teamninja themselves or actually play the game because they did say they are announcing characters after the game's release. If Pai, Alpha 152, and Gen Fu is announced before the game's release that tells you we are getting more characters and that Ein and or Leon or both possible. Although Ryo is possible he was not found in the Alpha Hack, but that doesn't mean teamninja didn't leave out information just so they can surprise us or that the Alpha was just incomplete (which alphas are always incomplete). What may happen is that they may leave Alpha 152 and Pai unrevealed until they are unlocked which would be telling me that's all we are getting, but if they revealed those two before the game's release that tells me at least Leon and Ryo are very possible considering Leon did have a character select in the Alpha, but was missing some other info. Remember teamninja doesn't have to give us any clues or hints on other possible secret characters at all.

http://andriasang.com/con29i/doa5_characters/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD