DID2 / JaX Money Invitational Vids (OLD)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Nice stuff DrDogg. If you have the chance sometime, could you add them to the media library?

Berzerk!

Nice stuff. Shows the match standard was pretty good at this time also. I liked the Majin match, being a Lei Fang player, good stuff.

I see you have an archive of some CGS vids. Is that the extent of your footage from CGS? As you know, I don't have anything from the international matches I was in, except getting owned by TheTactical in 2008 world finals.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Ah yes, this was the first tournament where I realized the ground glitch was in effect.

That was painful.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I remember how heartbroken you were, and Morris saying you can now learn to work around it. Heh.

x Sypher x

Nice stuff. Shows the match standard was pretty good at this time also. I liked the Majin match, being a Lei Fang player, good stuff.

I see you have an archive of some CGS vids. Is that the extent of your footage from CGS? As you know, I don't have anything from the international matches I was in, except getting owned by TheTactical in 2008 world finals.

Lol I remember that match.

DrDogg

If it's ok with you, I can upload some of them for you, Dr Dogg.

I have no problem with that. lol

I just searched for any CGS vids where I did the opening jabs (I was so nervous on camera back then...). That resulted in finding most of the matches that were broadcast online. It's difficult to find anything that was on DirecTV.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
I didn't even know about Jinmaster playing doa, then again that guy played a whole lot of games.

Does he still play competitively?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
last time i saw him was years ago.

He was running deliveries for some restaurant in manhattan.

or... something like that. I don't know that whole day was fuzzy.

I remember that, and also going up to justin wongs really tiny room in his families really tiny apartment and meeting triforce and his woman who were living in that closet sized space.

I think Jinmaster referred to that closet as the "house of lost gamers" or something.

Now that I think about it, I can't even remember why the hell I was there.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Maybe you were just curious to know how a competitive player lives. The more you know.

Also videos already uploaded, you guys are hella slow.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah Jinmaster played the game for like the first half year. I think this was his last offline event.

DrDogg

DrDogg, what resolution and format are the original files at? If you want me to I can host them on the FSD servers for better quality if applicable.

I'm not at home so I can't check. I want to say they're 640x480, but I'm not sure. These were obviously recorded a long time ago. I think I was using a Dazzle at the time.

this was my favorite.

So much going on in that set, especially the second and third matches.

Also videos already uploaded, you guys are hella slow.

Thank you!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD