DLC coming 10/2

Megawarrior

I really hope they don't have the CE swimsuit DLC for a long time. First of all that is a major slap in the face to people who spent the extra money to have it and they should release NEW costumes. Bringing back old costumes is so meh, I would much rather see brand new costumes than remade content.
CE Bikini 's should be the last to release .

monster637

CE Bikini 's should be the last to release .
financially thats not a smart move, they need to get them all out asap to get them sells from the dudes who just picked it up off the gamestore shelf and will not be n it for a long haul, you got alot of games coming out this holiday from Re6 ,cod halo, Ps allstars, hitman.dishonored and more and more.....Need to get that super casual money while they can

kupo

DLC Costume Pic
It's awesome that they gave her this costume again <3 Now I have to learn Kokoro.
doadrenderkokoro2_1.jpg

d3v

Yay, old costumes sold as DLC a week after the game's release. Not surprising considering they did the same thing with weapons in NG3
Except costumes are absolutely non-essential to gameplay.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
d3v said:
Full on Vanessa-alt for Mila is all I ask.

Give her sleeves if that's what it takes for SNKP not to sue.
-I highly doubt they could sue...look at all the clone rejects snk had...and kasumi is essentially wearing Mai's outfit in blue.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Well .. when I checked my download history ... CE swimsuits were marked as Costume pack 5 ..
so I'm guessing theres 4 more down the lines before the general public gets them

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
What do the bunny suits count as?

My preorder copy didnt make it in yet .. when I get them I'll let you guys know .. :)

Lol
1.purple
2.orange
3.gold
4.silver
5.platinum
6.copper
7.bronze
8.gold & sliver
9.silver & copper
10.bronze and platinum.

LOOOL
Honestly ... I just want her black leather shorts back ... and the pony tail would be the biggest plus ever ...

monster637

I need more hitomi ayane and kasumi swag ......so thanks Team Ninja, if any of you pass through, no more clown outfits tho

Chaos

I would love to see Hitomi's C1 from DOA4 or wasn't C2? I know she was wearing a dark blue jeans with brown boots.

Edit: Come on TN, two costumes? Really? You should know that VF characters deserves some love and...the grand master Gen fu.

bingsoo

Wow that is just awesome. I've never seen a game developer offer free DLC "as gratitude for the people who purchased the game." Now I really want to support them.

synce

They have a great PR team, just like TTT2's ;) It is good they're giving us the cut content for free though

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD