Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

@Mayor-Of-Mustard I believe that the theme of the outfit is supposed to be "secret", thing that goes together with Honoka's secret skill and key sentence. By the way even the thief one is fitting with her fighting style, so effectively there is a logic behind this costume choice.

Personally I like it because with the addition of that simple mask and such 'zipping bust height' make me think to a Japanese version of Black Cat (and your words strenghten this impression).

black_cat_comics_marvel_comics_spider_man_fan_art_m80505.jpg

PS: of course a never seen before outfit would be better like I said, but I repeat that maybe TN don't want make of original outfits exclusivities only for certain people (just my speculation). In the end seems that they looked for a "twist move" for releasing the Ragnarok outfit on Xbox, or so appeared considering the change of name on the Microsoft marketplace.

Last edited:

Cadaveri

In my case, I don't want "new" stages. I want RETURNING stages from previous DOAS.

Because almost all "new" stages have absolutely sucked in doa5.

DOATech HK, the forest bridge stages, the snow cliff/ice caverns, the fancy hallways from 4, the great wall, etc

Have to agree here, the old stages from previous games are pretty much ALL better than the ones in DOA5 :|

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I don't know what else to expect for the rest of the year in terms of new content. In terms of new characters, I would rather they save them for DOA6. However, if a new character is to come to DOA5, either give us a new fighting style or bring back Genra's fighting style, since it's the only one missing. New costumes is pretty much what is keeping the game alive, because it gives us something to discuss. Though, I guess I wouldn't mind some returning stages. Save new stuff for DOA6. Though, with all these costumes for DOA5 up until now, I am a bit worried about DLC for DOA6. I know I've spent a lot of money on DLC alone since DOA5U, but I hope DOA6 cuts back on the DLC or includes more costumes for us to unlock in-game. About 10-12 in game costumes for the female characters and about 6-8 in game costumes for the males. If customization were to come into the mix, I know Team Ninja would then sell us hairstyles, glasses, colors, accessories, etc., so I know we won't escape DLC ever...

Mayor-Of-Mustard

jesus christ just imagine if DOA6 is where EVERYONE has to fight clones of themselves, I was actually expecting that in DOA4 when I knew nothing of the game, I played Kasumi's story, and then Zack's, expecting an alpha clone of zack to come out but NOPE KASUMI CLONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD