Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

I wanna know why the fuck Mila is the LEAST covered up out of the girls with that outfit.

That's all kindsa assbackwards

lotr9690

AsheMann21

Oh that's cheap compared to the Senran Kagura pack. 18 euros should be around 20 dollars (for the American people).
It is cheap for the whole pack considering these are destructible costumes. Previously, the Senran Kagura and Deception packs were priced at RM113/27 euros

EDIT: I found the Season Pass:
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ss-2/cid=JP0106-CUSA01208_00-ASIA000000000627

RM309/74.88 Euros/$81 for 98 costumes. I also see that there are 34 costumes in October so you know what that means. :cool:

WisperG

It is cheap for the whole pack considering these are destructible costumes. Previously, the Senran Kagura and Deception packs were priced at RM113/27 euros

At this point, it seems like the price of those two sets had less to do with destructibility, and more with the fact that they were crossover outfits with other series. Having said that, paying a premium to cover potential licensing fees made sense for SK, but not so much for Deception, as they're owned by the same company.

Or maybe it's just the fact that most (for Deception) or all (for SK) were unique outfits rather than the majority being swaps like this new set. It would be nice to know they were taking that into account when pricing these packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD