Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I guess f this is actually true we'll see a trailer/teaser at TGS

The new stage and new character will be released too much late, while DoAX3 is very likely in a extremely early phase when TN in the past already announced to work on Dissidia, Ni Oh and very likely NG4 too.

Honestly I think that TN's TGS will be dedicated to Dissidia safe last minute surprises.

Even though i have ZERO interest in DOAX. I think they should add male characters (at least the ones considered attractive) to appeal to the female and gay male gamers.

I'm a straight male but I would like to get in DoAX male characters too :p

mayummi

The new stage and new character will be released too much late, while DoAX3 is very likely in a extremely early phase when TN in the past already announced to work on Dissidia, Ni Oh and very likely NG4 too.

Honestly I think that TN's TGS will be dedicated to Dissidia safe last minute surprises.

I'm a straight male but I would like to get in DoAX male characters too :p
I approve

TOBMAST3R

I'm super excited. I do expect a Trailer or something in the next 15 - 30 minutes. I guess they have something like that. The schedule tells us, that this is the time, they want to announce (the already known things), maybe with a Trailer...

Yun-Seong

So for now only intresting thing for me is new stage. Anybody know if it is gonna be also on Ps3? Please, love new stages. Still have hope that they gonna give ps3 crimson stage xD Also hope they decide to make casual dlc from casual contest. Let's hope that new character will be much much much better than honoka(hate that b**ch).

Kronin

I hope that TN worked enough on it, if the August stage is going to be an HD mixture of this:

latest
latest

+ this:

latest

it will be a sure win for me =)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Is the stage also just coming next spring? Why would they announce it together with the swimsuits then, that are coming in a month? And a summer stage in spring is also a little weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD