Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifang

Logged in just to say that Fairy LeiLei was my favorite too. Colors are always welcome. Though that dragon Lei would match to my Jann dragon costume. I don't think mine will make it since they already gave dragon theme to Spam Lee. Didn't really like any other Jann costumes, maybe too plain for my taste. Or maybe he gets a mummy costume! I mean someone has to get it this year too right? Probably Mila again.

Alice Marie is cute too and Tina mermaid is so far my favorite.
@Chisa I'm happy to know you like my design. Thank you, it made me feel a lot better even though I lost. :)

Kodachi

Standard Donor
@Chisa Did you submit anything for this Halloween ?
Sure. Wanted to give him prince dragon look since he was my white knight when i was like 7 derp.
dssds-png.14323

KwonJigglypuff

Oh thanks, I don't get all the notifications for some reason, and just realized it was posted a few pages before.

That's a solid design but I don't see it coming, not sure if TN would be able to handle it correctly in game.

Leeloo

What is wrong with you? That is a terrible thing to wish on someone just because u don't like their efforts. If you've had them you wouldn't wish that on someone, and if u have u must and still want that then you are really petty.
Even if you are joking, I don't think that is funny.
Awww ok bye

HajinMonSect

The Halloween dlc is almost upon us. I have to see them on the characters first but so far Lei Fang is the only purchase for me, maybe Ayane. I just hope we're not supposed to be paying "breakable" outfit price for them.

RetroMe91

Hey, does anyone have record of Phase-4's noteworthy entries? I was only able to find 8 total on twitter. I am trying to see if I have a chance with my silly dragonfly entry. Haha.

Brute

Standard Donor
I have now seen all of them and can say with confidence that I will not be buying any. 3 pirates and Raidou still has his mechanical bullshit.

Thanks for saving my wallet again, TN!

oh, and Ein's naked. haha fuck you all

The Enforcer

Hmm,

Mila as a bee? LOLz XD Guess who won't be happy
Ein must be naked, XD
Helena, looks classy, but cannot tell what it is.
Kasumi is the elf

Jadeinchains

If there are any wrestling fans out there, it usually happens half way through Raw. I won't be staying up tonight, so see you all for the "Ugh, I'm SO not buying this shit" conversations in the morning! (which I LOVE) :D

Sleep tight everyone...

I have now seen all of them and can say with confidence that I will not be buying any. 3 pirates and Raidou still has his mechanical bullshit.

Thanks for saving my wallet again, TN!

oh, and Ein's naked. haha fuck you all

Without fail lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD