Status
Not open for further replies.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Thank you makes me so happy :bradwong:, hopefully this means more lucha libre attire for la Mariposa in the future.
You're very welcome, it looks so incredibly nice! Definitely in my top three of best costumes in this pack! ^_^ I sincerely hope so! Lisa has way too few "La Mariposa" costumes. :p

The Enforcer

The US xbox store is updated, I searched for halloween 2015 and they showed up. MS at least usually has the 1920x1080 pics, but requires some shenanigans to get the images from the html

Chapstick

CRJ7CeTWwAAKwLI.png:large

Ok TN...
tumblr_inline_n3fa5pwdfv1riji3n.gif

tumblr_mb3t3wPO021qcu83ro8_r1_250.gif

I honestly can't even believe this is real and TN would make it

SilverForte

Raidous looks pretty good, although I think its the one outfit that would have benefited the most from not having the cyborg parts. Oh well.

David Gregg

A lot of interesting costumes. Helena looks great. I am still perplexed by what Alpha is. XD

If anyone buys Musketeer Eliot, can you let me know if you can switch to his alt hairstyle?

KwonJigglypuff

Erin winning 3 times or Kodachi winning 2 times is normal. Their designs were really amazing.

What did you guys want ? "Average" costumes in favor of other fans ?

I don't. And I submitted a Marie-Antoinette for Helena too.

And I didn't win a single time in 3 contests muahaha. Stop being salty.

[I'm not refering to someone from this thread, just a general comment about something I read on Facebook]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD