Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion

I wish the Xbox One had update notes like the PS4. Hoping for a new male character.

Last edited:

Darkslay

Jann Lee getting a costume over the other males? And a sick one at that, is this real life? :jannlee:
JL Wolf.png

I actually love how they took the lower part of a previous costume and modified it, gives it a nice touch.

Boogie

the artist who did this jan lee wolf costume is the same artist that did the wolf rig costume. apparently they have a warewolf fetish because the designs are generally the same.

im happy that they are using other costumes from the contests tho! praying they keep this up.

Sonicfan11589

Seriously no new outfits for at least Sarah and Pai??!! :( Well, despite the game being way beyond milked with Season 3 announcement, the upside i see to it is new DLC for Sarah (and other Virtua Fighters) and saving money with the whole bundle.

Sonicfan11589

"Season Pass 3 is also out.(Asian/JP PSN)

Users who purchase this content will be able to download the following additional costume packs as they are released, for a total of 101 costumes and a new playable character:

Exclusive content for Season Pass 3 + Character holders:
Kasumi Ninja "Miyukizakura"

Content included:
- Designer Selection 2015 Costume Set (16 costumes, scheduled for 2015/12/15)
- Tatsunoko Mashup Costume Set (16 costumes, scheduled for 2016/1/19)
- Valentine's Day Set (34 costumes, scheduled for 2016/2/16)
- New Character (1 character, scheduled for 2016/3/22)
- New Character Debut Costume Set (5 costumes, scheduled for 2016/3/22)
- New Mashup Costume Set (30 costumes, scheduled for 2016/3/22)

For more information on the costumes included in the Season Pass 3 + Character, please visit the following website:
http://www.teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround"
From gamefaqs.com

So sounds like the VF characters will take part in Valentine's DLC (so that means men will have them too... This is great for fan service for female gamers and gay male gamers.

Brute

Standard Donor
So no more fan costumes?
Ah, well. At least I get to save money.

you can't lose when you lower your standards of victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD