Status
Not open for further replies.

Blash

Not really impressed with this set, just copy and paste. Im glad Alpha got an outfit, and I like Rachel's axe on her back (Lisa is ok too, kinda) but its quite weak over all. TBH, the ninja sets just don't do anything for me!

The Enforcer

Is it just me or is Pais orange kunoichi dress exactly the same as Leifangs?
Pai's is slightly darker with more of a solar pattern. Leifang's has more orange/white and a floral pattern. But otherwise highly similar. Based on videos I can't tell if they shoes are different color or not.

SilverForte

Eins outfit is alright, I guess. It's better than most of his outfits but that isn't really saying much. I've just given up on good Ein dlc personally and will be waiting for mods lol.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
i saw this list
- Ninja Clan 1 Pack (February; 10 costumes)
- Ninja Clan 2 Pack (March; 10 costumes)
- Senran Kagura Pack (March; 16 costumes)
- Ninja Clan 3 Pack (April; 10 costumes)
- May 2015 Costume Pack (16 costumes)
- June 2015 Costume Pack (16 costumes)
idk what the costume packs down below are but i think those are the pre orderd costumes but on ps3,xbox360
Please use the edit function. Don't double or triple post.

WisperG

I think there will be a casual set vol. 3 at some point as there are only two casual collections that missed some characters.
That's not the best argument for more casual DLC. All of the characters (minus Alpha) that didn't get in on the casual packs were include in the Legacy DLC pack instead. Likewise, the characters in the casual packs didn't get any Legacy DLC. By your logic, we're also likely to get 2 more packs of returning costumes from previous games as well, since 2/3rd of the cast missed out on them.

I can only assume the casual DLC simply didn't sell well, otherwise why suddenly halt it and try something different for the last 1/3rd of the cast?

David Gregg

Meh...these ninja outfits are repetitive now. Lisa got a nice one though.

image.jpg

And you all thought I was joking. :p

Last edited:

Banana56

I like Lisa's.

Glad this is the last ninja pack because the similar ninja theme dlc was starting to get boring now. Can't wait to see the next packs, hopefully they are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD