Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Elsewhere, someone hit on the point that Naotora may not truly be a guest and just be an official KT crossover like the Ninja Gaiden characters are in DOA as both properties and theirs. There's also the fact that the DOA characters ended up in SW through convenient use of dimensional/time travel thus the games could be argued as being in the same universe just like the NG reboot is with DOA. If she ends up popular I don't doubt we'll see her in more DOA games.
Ninja Gaiden belongs to Team Ninja and is canonical to the DOA universe, Samurai Warriors doesn't and isn't either.

KwonJigglypuff

I want a tuxedo for Bayman and a gown for Helena, so they'd better include all of them, yeah.

I want to remake that ball scene from Beauty and the Beast in Lorelei

BelleBeastDancing2-1.gif

Yun-Seong

I want a tuxedo for Bayman and a gown for Helena, so they'd better include all of them, yeah.

I want to remake that ball scene from Beauty and the Beast in Lorelei

BelleBeastDancing2-1.gif
For Helena i would love to see a costume from first casual contest. The one with white skirt and torquoise corset. She looks sexy and romantic in it. If not i want something i draw for her ages ago ^^

Xhominid The Demon Within

Ninja Gaiden belongs to Team Ninja and is canonical to the DOA universe, Samurai Warriors doesn't and isn't either.

He was trying to point out that Naotora's entry could be the same way that Ryu, Momiji, Rachel, Kasumi and Ayane got into Warriors Orochi 3 in her bio. That doesn't make her canonical status to DOA, just makes it easier how she can crossover in the way Akira, Pai, Sarah and Jacky could.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
That Jann Lee's costume is so great. Ein would be much better without cape. Hayabusa is just ok and i don't like Zack's one at all.
Yeah, Ein would be better without the cape. Hayabusa's one is just a regular tuxedo. Zack? His costume suits his stupidity at this point but it would be better in black imo. Jann's one is just plain awesome.

Kronin

Ok, I saw her hand but... females using males costume of Tatsunoko characters; not costume for males DOA characters neither in this set? :(

We already saw the one for Raidou: I suspect that we will get 12 outfits for females and 4 for males as this ratio happened in other mix of male and females pack of 16 outfits. I would have loved a pack of 34 outfits, but if this is the outcome I think that it will be better than no costumes for males at all.

Which character is Marie Rose wearing?

Leopard, main character from Yatterman Night and descendant of Doronjo that resumes her alias:

11498-1854046941.jpg

SilverForte

I assume they will have to give more male costumes to females because I think they can only really add yatterman 2 and jun the swan now maybe that female tekkaman, pretty sure the ratio of males to females in tatsunoko stuff is pretty big.

Xhominid The Demon Within

I assume they will have to give more male costumes to females because I think they can only really add yatterman 2 and jun the swan now maybe that female tekkaman, pretty sure the ratio of males to females in tatsunoko stuff is pretty big.

I find it weird that they gave the male Yatterman's costume to a female anyway...
I honestly have to agree that really should have been Eliot's, but honestly, there's no way that this is gonna be a female-only pack right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD