Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

Since I don't know who any of these girls are, can someone tell me who is who?

Hanzou Academy:
Kasumi - Asuka
Phase 4 - Ikaruga
Tina - Katsuragi
Honoka - Hibari
Ayane - Yagyu
Rachel - Daidouji

Crimson Squad:
Momiji - Homura
Marie Rose - Mirai
Helena - Haruka
Mila - Hikage
Hitomi - Yomi

Hebijo Academy:
Lisa - Suzune/Rin
Leifang - Ryobi
Christie - Miyabi

Gessen Academy:
Kokoro - Yumi
Nyotengu - Murakumo

http://senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters

Edit: Ninja'd by Banana56. XD

Doa_Eater

Because she's Helena Fucking Douglas Bitch!

But yeah 34$ for 16 costumes...Holy fucking shit that's alot of money to be tossing around ESPECIALLY for the PS3-X360 versions which WON'T have the destructible clothing options.

Nice thread we got here, shame it would be if it could get somehow locked! Now edit that post to not be so insulting!

Xhominid The Demon Within

What truly irks me is that PS3 and X360 users are going to have to pay that exact same price...yet will NOT get the same destructibility(infact none at ALL) and possibly not even the bikinis as BOTTOMS!

So I'm paying an extra dollar for pretty much PS4 and Xbone's benefit.

Blash

Before I comment on the outfits; Its a shame the last post got closed, but it was going that way. Lets just discuss the outfits and ignore the flamers who were just trying to cause trouble. And so Im clear, I see none of them have posted here so far... so good start ! :)

Mila looks SUPER! I don't usually (our opinions often clash), but @Argentus was 100% here about the pants, and the particular suit for Mila. She looks perfect. If this wasn't a tribute/promo pack, I would say that that Mila outfit is just an excellent design for her. Im thinking of playing Mila again after seeing this!

Im happy Tina got Katsuragi, but there was never any doubt. I don't see the pics on any of the sites, EU or JP! Where are you guys getting them from? Would love to see Tina's properly. Also looking forward to seeing Christie's properly.

Remember...
Lets please keep it friendly guys!

:)

[EDIT:]
So, has anyone seen how the destruction works? Is it just from the SK outfits to underwear (I hope not!)
And is there an option to turn it on/off?

deiteu

Mila looks really good but I wish they made her hair green.

PS: Called it with Christie's outfit.
Haha I was hoping it would be the other way round since Hikage has the snake design. But it's all good, both look great in the end. I had a feeling they wouldn't do anything to Christie's hair but yeah they should have made Mila's hair green, she'd look even better.

Nice thread we got here, shame it would be if it could get somehow locked! Now edit that post to not be so insulting!
Before I comment on the outfits; Its a shame the last post got closed, but it was going that way. Lets just discuss the outfits and ignore the flamers who were just trying to cause trouble. And so Im clear, I see none of them have posted here so far... so good start ! :)

Mila looks SUPER! I don't usually (our opinions often clash), but @Argentus was 100% here about the pants, and the particular suit for Mila. She looks perfect. If this wasn't a tribute/promo pack, I would say that that Mila outfit is just an excellent design for her. Im thinking of playing Mila again after seeing this!

Im happy Tina got Katsuragi, but there was never any doubt. I don't see the pics on any of the sites, EU or JP! Where are you guys getting them from? Would love to see Tina's properly. Also looking forward to seeing Christie's properly.

Remember...
Lets please keep it friendly guys!

:)

...How was that insulting? Jeez you guys need to watch more American Dad...

Think you quoted the wrong post, I didn't say you insulted anyone :)

I quoted the person who believed I stated something insulting and you for your latter part of your post.

It's just a statement I've heard from American Dad and it applies to Helena not because of the exact situation, but how it all fits in a funny way(Helena can still seem so elegant and imposing despite being only in a maid outfit, or ribbons or now basically in whatever Haruka wears)

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I think the only ones I'll be purchasing are Nyotengu, Momiji, Rachel, Kokoro and Ayane.

Banana56

Call me crazy, but I'll get the full pack. As expensive as it is, DOA is my favorite FG and SK is my favorite game in general so as a huge fan of both series, I am going to have to buy it.

EDog21

Well I have all the costumes so far, but damn this price is gonna hurt lol. Can't be a half way completionist.

Blash

Call me crazy, but I'll get the full pack. As expensive as it is, DOA is my favorite FG and SK is my favorite game in general so as a huge fan of both series, I am going to have to buy it.
I know where you are coming from :)
I quoted the person who believed I stated something insulting and you for your latter part of your post.
Ah, I see! Sorry about the confusion.

In that link on the first page, you can see the outfits in the background, but the text/info is blocking them, and the images appear to be hard locked into the code (can't right click them), so if someone can, could be my crap browser, Id love to see them.

Those downloading them as we speak, let us know how they interact, we are all eager to hear!

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
DOA5LR Mashup Senran Kagura Costumes

Hitomi - Yomi
2jd29mr.jpg

Lisa - Suzune/Rin

o5n5nl.jpg

Christie - Miyabi
1he15k.jpg

Mila - Hikage
n6ujjd.jpg

Helena - Haruka
28ap5aw.jpg

Tina - Katsuragi
6to182.jpg

Honoka - Hibari
16apnar.jpg

Rachel - Daidouji
2v3605z.jpg

Leifang - Ryobi
15mfby1.jpg

Nyotengu - Murakumo
14xdq11.jpg

Momiji - Homura
246qvlh.jpg

Phase 4 - Ikaruga
dq3tdt.jpg

Ayane - Yagyu
dndkl4.jpg

Kokoro - Yumi
2dsicr9.jpg

Marie Rose - Mirai
15mbatu.jpg

Kasumi - Asuka
2zs0hv5.jpg

Sorry this took so long for me to do, but I had to do a lot just to get the images. Anyway, enjoy. The pack in total will be $34 and each individual costume will be $3 per character.

I will most likely get the full set regardless.

It's going to hurt my crappy babysitter funds by quite a bit, but all of these costumes...even with the PS3 and 360 not getting the destruction option(which I will still call bullshit) still is stylized enough to get for everyone(even Rachel's Daidouji got long ass hair).

Argentus

DOA5LR Mashup Senran Kagura Costumes

Hitomi - Yomi
2jd29mr.jpg

Lisa - Suzune/Rin

o5n5nl.jpg

Christie - Miyabi
1he15k.jpg

Mila - Hikage
n6ujjd.jpg

Helena - Haruka
28ap5aw.jpg

Tina - Katsuragi
6to182.jpg

Honoka - Hibari
16apnar.jpg

Rachel - Daidouji
2v3605z.jpg

Leifang - Ryobi
15mfby1.jpg

Nyotengu - Murakumo
14xdq11.jpg

Momiji - Homura
246qvlh.jpg

Phase 4 - Ikaruga
dq3tdt.jpg

Ayane - Yagyu
dndkl4.jpg

Kokoro - Yumi
2dsicr9.jpg

Marie Rose - Mirai
15mbatu.jpg

Kasumi - Asuka
2zs0hv5.jpg

Sorry this took so long for me to do, but I had to do a lot just to get the images. Anyway, enjoy. The pack in total will be $34 and each individual costume will be $3 per character.
Yoinked for op thanks!

I still can't actually play for at least a few months, but overall I like it. I still don't think daidojis outfit looks good on Rachel but I don't use her anyway so yay for those who do.

If I could afford it id buy the whole pack anyway to support real dlc packs.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Everybody already knows I'm getting the full set. If the costumes truly do have destruction/tearing like advertised, then I suppose the price is justified. Question is, will the tearing only happen during Danger Zones and Cliffhangers?

Reactions: J2S
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD