Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCabbage

As posted in their Twitty, Dee Ow Ay Five El Awr have reached another milestone.

This time, Jann Lee is free for taking. http://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/704274518693400576

For Core Fighter user, there's a bundle pack 30 Characters + Hero Costume + Kagero Collabs for 7,800 yen (PS4) and 6,998 yen (X1).

Hero Costume + Kagero Collabs bundle also sold at 4,400 (PS4) and 4,401 (X1)

Sweet sour sauce: http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/lastround/info_sale_555dl.html

Update: Individual pack of Hero and Kagero also discounted.

Sale ends March 21

Last edited:

Argentus

I have no such issue. Back in vanilla and early ultimate I bought everything for mila but now I barely buy anything. Its either crap or just nothing for the only two characters I use.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I have no such issue. Back in vanilla and early ultimate I bought everything for mila but now I barely buy anything. Its either crap or just nothing for the only two characters I use.
I know the struggle. Haven't bought anything for Zack since that superhero pack because anything he got after that was trash, and he gets next to nothing anyway. However, the SW pack may give him something good.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
8mTkgne.jpg

Found this on FB. I mean, this makes sense. I mean...just look at it. Hold on, let me make a cool name joke.

*Drum rolls*

Nyotengu - Nō/Lady Nō/Nōhime.............Hm.........Nyohime? No? alright hm. Uh, I got it.

Nōtengu :eek:. Ooh snappppppppppppppppppppp.

Last edited:

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Found this on FB. I mean, this makes sense. I mean...just look at it. Hold on, let me make a cool name joke.

*Drum rolls*

Nyotengu - Nō/Lady Nō/Nōhime.............Hm.........Nyohime? No? alright hm. Uh, I got it.

Nōtengu :eek:. Ooh snappppppppppppppppppppp.

lol I was just talking about this with Rendering. Nohime would fit Nyo very well.
Btw, I have a feeling Raidou is going to get Nobunaga. You know, cause they both fit the "evil" look.
Also I feel Rachel could get Kai. I think she'd look really good in it. First pic is Nobunaga. Second pic is Kai.

latest

UpSideDownGRUNT

If anything I'd thought Raidou would get the guy with the white handlebar moustache like his lol
He even has a scar on his right eye.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
lol I was just talking about this with Rendering. Nohime would fit Nyo very well.
Btw, I have a feeling Raidou is going to get Nobunaga. You know, cause they both fit the "evil" look.
Also I feel Rachel could get Kai. I think she'd look really good in it. First pic is Nobunaga. Second pic is Kai.

latest

Raidou has the Gold Lego suit which is all he truly needs to be fair, or his Halloween one with the ring on his back. I do like surprises though.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
If anything I'd thought Raidou would get the guy with the white handlebar moustache like his lol
He even has a scar on his right eye.
Shingen Takeda? It's possibru. Man all this uncertainty is driving me crazy. :p I want that trailer NAO.

Raidou has the Gold Lego suit which is all he truly needs to be fair, or his Halloween one with the ring on his back. I do like surprises though.
True that. I don't think anything can beat Gold Lightan.

Argentus

I think the best costume Mila Ever got was her Falcom Mashup costume And maybe her Senran Kagura Costume Everything else for her was a bunch of sexy costumes which is out of character for someone who is supposed to be a tomboy..

Was falcom the spiky metal bikini or school girl tranaformation? Neither really fit.

I still think milas best dlc costumes are the school and sports outfits, they actually fit.

Her only good dlc was

Bass and Tina outfits
Volleyball swimsuit from hitomi
Sports dlc
Ninja dlc
Senran kagura

Maybe that one with the beret

Schoolgirl gets a pass because despite mila being way past school age they made it look kind of rough and tumble.

The fan made camo one would've been okay if it wasn't just a pallets swap of the same outfit we already had like 5 times

xXSilverSearcherxX

Was falcom the spiky metal bikini or school girl tranaformation? Neither really fit.

Her only good dlc was

Bass and Tina outfits
Volleyball swimsuit from hitomi
Sports dlc
Ninja dlc
Senran kagura

Maybe that one with the beret

Schoolgirl gets a pass because despite mila being way past school age they made it look kind of rough and tumble.

The fan made camo one would've been okay if it wasn't just a pallets swap of the same outfit we already had like 5 times

The beret was The falcom one the Sergeant kinda Military Outfit

Chapstick

Was looking at the discount on the superhero pack and wasn't going to buy but saw something odd where it said unavailable. I clicked "tell me more" and it said I couldn't buy it because I had the catalog already downloaded. Way to go Sony.

Also noticed another pack, think it was the falcom one, said unavailable and when I clicked tell me more it was basically like 'idk'

xXSilverSearcherxX

I still cant stop laughing at Raidous Valentines DLC costume all they did was Remove his Pants and kept the torn material wrapped around his waist and then somehow thought some idiot would buy the costume for 2.99 LOL!

Laughing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD