Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

Also you can just make a JP account (super easy) and download core fighters if you want to play around in the new stage tonight or come across her in arcade mode.

Does that still work? @lotr9690 was telling us that games with a rating of Cero D or higher (used to be only Z) require a Japanese credit card to verify age and you can't just use PSN yen cards. I guess for a free game it could be a loop hole though. Lol

Jadeinchains

Pretty sure Leifang fans would start having rage-induced seizures if she again wasn't included in X3. Lol. According to them "The West" is the reason she didn't get added the first time. XD

Lol I know their pain of not having your favourite character included but... They can wait cause Lisa's got priority as she was introduced in the Xtreme series.

Jadeinchains

Has anyone ever actually asked Tom Lee or TN on Twitter if Lisa died?

Lady Tengu I think asked like a year ago or something but I don't think they replied. They probably don't want to spoil any possible stories in the future.

'Who is Lisa?' ;)

img_1802.jpg

Edit: I was looking back at the probably hundreds of dead Lisa jokes and ... omg!
upload_2014-10-13_16-24-2-png.7710

Aerospark Oct 2014. R.I.P

Last edited:

Sonicfan11589

I know some of you will but please let it be known when (or even if) patches releases tonight (at least for US) I'm looking more forward to the new stage than the SW costumes (probably because VF fighters don't get it, but at least my DOA main, Tina will have one) Also new music added i'm looking forward too.

The answer I'm guessing is yes, but is Samurai Warriors music just like Dynasty Warriors? Where it's like rock music fused with Chinese/Japanese music, if I got that right?

P2p1mbs

The only time I'll be using a HK PSN for DLC is when they reveal Naotora as the first DLC character that gets added to Xtreme 3.

kappa

Has it been confirmed that doax3 will have the other girls as dlc? I may just buy the game in advance when i go to Japan next week of that's the case. I can just buy a ps4 after

Jadeinchains

Has it been confirmed that doax3 will have the other girls as dlc? I may just buy the game in advance when i go to Japan next week of that's the case. I can just buy a ps4 after

I don't think its confirmed I think were all just fully aware of TN's dlc practices and expect dlc characters to be announced at some point.

I know some of you will but please let it be known when (or even if) patches releases tonight (at least for US) I'm looking more forward to the new stage than the SW costumes (probably because VF fighters don't get it, but at least my DOA main, Tina will have one) Also new music added i'm looking forward too.

The answer I'm guessing is yes, but is Samurai Warriors music just like Dynasty Warriors? Where it's like rock music fused with Chinese/Japanese music, if I got that right?

The only one I've played is SW4 but in that its actually kind of like traditional Japanese sound with electronic beats added in. At least that's the closest I could compare it to. It sounds a lot closer to typical DOA music than dynasty warriors soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD