Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

On the contrary, Hayashi explicitly stated that there would be no additional characters as DLC. Which led to much speculation a few months back that they could be planning to do an updated "Ultimate" version of the game with more content later.
He also said a few weeks ago in an interview they're considering it "if there's demand"

Zero Beat

On the contrary, Hayashi explicitly stated that there would be no additional characters as DLC. Which led to much speculation a few months back that they could be planning to do an updated "Ultimate" version of the game with more content later.
DOAX3U CONFIRMED FOR WORLDWIDE RELEASE!

Kappa?

Yuffie

Just did Naotora's Combo Challenge. It wasn't hard but probably the easiest of the cast. Her Command Training was simple as well.
I didn't find any tag interactions for her. Makes sense since she doesn't know anyone.

Zero Beat

The only character that could possibly know her is Nyotengu given that Nyo is 1,018 years old and Naotara died in 1582.

SoftCabbage

This give me hope...

I think one day, in the middle of PS8's life, we will see DOA5 Legendary Golden Match featuring an amount of playable character that would take the whole screen to list them out and a costume collection that will take you 3 hours to scroll down from first to last. Then Hayashi will say, "it's possible to have new character and stage if there's more demand"

P2p1mbs

I think one day, in the middle of PS8's life, we will see DOA5 Legendary Golden Match featuring an amount of playable character that would take the whole screen to list them out and a costume collection that will take you 3 hours to scroll down from first to last. Then Hayashi will say, "it's possible to have new character and stage if there's more demand"

X3 exists because fans demand it, now the demand is for a western release/ release with a complete cast. The controversy from before brought more attention to the game's existence so I personally still hold out for some hope that the other girls make it in. Until then, all the girls that did make it in ESPECIALLY Maire and Honoka will be my training dummies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
X3 exists because fans demand it, now the demand is for a western release/ release with a complete cast. The controversy from before brought more attention to the game's existence so I personally still hold out for some hope that the other girls make it in. Until then, all the girls that did make it in ESPECIALLY Maire and Honoka will be my training dummies.
Not Kasumi-San and Marie Rose...:(

P2p1mbs

Not Kasumi-San and Marie Rose...:(

YES! I even like to make them "fight" my mains (AI set to max) just to watch them get beat up and flip them off during their lose pose.

On topic of the remade stage; I got to try it out and I really like the new destructible elements they put in, particularly the tiles at the rooftop area and maybe its just me but even without a side by side comparison, the greater detail really shows how much improved last round is to ultimate.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
YES! I even like to make them "fight" my mains (AI set to max) just to watch them get beat up and flip them off during their lose pose.

On topic of the remade stage; I got to try it out and I really like the new destructible elements they put in, particularly the tiles at the rooftop area and maybe its just me but even without a side by side comparison, the greater detail really shows how much improved last round is to ultimate.
Well, I'm glad Naotora didn't make it in then. XD

P2p1mbs

Well, I'm glad Naotora didn't make it in then. XD

OHHH... I may only be buying her just to complete the cast but I don't like her already so she will ALSO be a training dummy. ALL the characters I hate, I use as training dummies (ESPECIALLY Jann, the bastard) with the exception of Lisa (I figure I'll give her a break due to being dead and out of sympathy to the fact that she got the lowest number of votes for doax3).

Kodachi

Standard Donor
So in another dimension, they also have boobs, ass, and pubic hair grooming?

Is another dimension also naughty? Because if it is, then I would like to move there.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD