Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Would it help to know who each character is dressed as to better appreciate their outfits? I'm definitely buying for my mains but I'm really not digging the others since to me, they look so out of place.

SoftCabbage

Would it help to know who each character is dressed as to better appreciate their outfits? I'm definitely buying for my mains but I'm really not digging the others since to me, they look so out of place.
Then don't buy. There's nothing to be proud of to own those costumes. lol.
Save yourself some money and it's wise to not buy what you aren't interested in.

Also... Hot Summer full pack. Discount lasts until April 19.
V6DilU7.jpg

Nikotsumi

I couldn't decide between Eliot and Ein, so finally I got both costumes, and Honoka's too of course.
It's a shame you can't remove Eliot's dumb weapon. Also, they all have glasses option, but who would use glasses with these costumes anyway ? xD
Really happy with these, I'm definitely gonna use Eliot a lot more now.

P2p1mbs

Then don't buy. There's nothing to be proud of to own those costumes. lol.
Save yourself some money and it's wise to not buy what you aren't interested in.

Fair enough, given how much the pack costs compared to how much they cost individually, I expect most people will just buy the suits for the characters they want.

SoftCabbage

Fair enough, given how much the pack costs compared to how much they cost individually, I expect most people will just buy the suits for the characters they want.
I do. But for this pack, I make exception. Or maybe 'will'.

The item is still in the basket right now and I haven't clicked Confirm yet due to the non-sense price that cost me more than my Fallout 4, but brings 3% of what Fallout 4 have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD