Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

what kind of fetish costume is that, or is this word now synonymous with "shit i don't like"
I never even once said or implied that I didn't like the costume, the pack is 90% fetish costumes, sleepover, police, school uniform, school swimsuit so I called it a fetish set.

Don't cherry pick words to make problems that aren't even there.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully because outside of Honokas rocker one and Marie's hoodie one the rest had no individual personality to them at all. Plus it would make the pack more full.
Newcomers seems to imply it's a pack for the 5 girls, also Honoka at the very least has 2 costume so I would guess so.
In that case, then yes! The more marie, phase, and Naotora stuff the better!~ TN must have finally caught on to the tweet requests they have been getting regarding the girls getting omitted DLCs.

Jadeinchains

In that case, then yes! The more marie, phase, and Naotora stuff the better!~ TN must have finally caught on to the tweet requests they have been getting regarding the girls getting omitted DLCs.

Yeah considering I think Honoka and Marie's are there best outfits they've had so far I'm excited for what the others could have got. I'm not being to optimistic though incase they aren't as good.

Edit: I swear the autocorrect on this tablet is killing me.

Jadeinchains

It should be this month surely, going by the last one my guess would be like 26-28. I hope its more like 19-21 though. Right now I just hope better scans come out soon.

Macca Beam

Don't cherry pick words to make problems that aren't even there.
uh yes, the problem is exactly where i pointed out because you lumped something that doesn't look like a fetish costume with a bunch of what might or might not be fetish costumes; although i think this dumb redundant, nondescriptive word should just get abolished already as literally everything is a fetish.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
uh yes, the problem is exactly where i pointed out because you lumped something that doesn't look like a fetish costume with a bunch of what might or might not be fetish costumes; although i think this dumb redundant, nondescriptive word should just get abolished already as literally everything is a fetish.
Lol, you are right, everything can be fetishized, including the nasty stuff.

Chapstick

what kind of fetish costume is that, or is this word now synonymous with "shit i don't like"
Moe is a fetish and there the point was to make her kawaii af with lots of panty flashes because she probably isn't wearing shorts underneath. If she had some shorts like Pai's casual outfit, loose socks, and pink platform sneakers like her gym jacket outfit I think I'd like this. Looks like they're using her X3 loose hair with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD