Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
imag0158-jpg.21423

Uhhhh, that tail is gonna be an issue

8536170.gif

Argentus

But the hat is the best part :)*! Why be so picky with her costumes? Its still one of her more sensible outfits.

Purchase justified :)*!

*I like hats

I like her diner baseball cap and the military beret. They look cool.

But this looks silly, like she has a box of chocolates sitting atop her head.

Why do they try to make mila more feminine ? Like let her be a butch thank you.
She's not butch. Is she 400 pounds with a buzz cut? I think not XD.

But yeah Japan does NOT like tomboys. Like at all.

Chisa

Well at least Phase's tail doesn't go through characters faces like Leifang's SK costume does to Helena.

Dark-truth

I like her diner baseball cap and the military beret. They look cool.

She's not butch. Is she 400 pounds with a buzz cut? I think not XD.

But yeah Japan does NOT like tomboys. Like at all.
I want her to be a tomboy, I don't like mila but let her atleast keep her original image. Like they already completely ruined lei's

By the way, why does Ayane's hair look like that one game where you're blindfolded and try to put the tail on the donkey's ass ? It literally looks like you can pull it off by giving it a good yank.

Last edited:

HHH816

it probably a deal with Gust, don't change my costume or you will get sued

and lei fang wears granma pants..thanks TN saving my $2.99

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think it's cute, it's better than Lilysse on Tina... like wtf? Kasumi is the best possible person to give Lilysse to... not just cuz red hair either.

P2p1mbs

By describing it like that, you actually made me like the hat even more*.

We can change the underwear but for some stupid reason we can't remove a simple hat. Thanks TN.

I personally prefer it this way, I don't like the costumes where the hats can be knocked off, I feel it ruins the point of having the characters wear hats*. That being said, I also prefer it if the hats could be switched out thru the alt hairstyle settings, I admit there are a few costumes where I would rather they don't wear a hat. Overall, though, I'm ok with things as is.

*I like hats

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
By describing it like that, you actually made me like the hat even more*.

I personally prefer it this way, I don't like the costumes where the hats can be knocked off, I feel it ruins the point of having the characters wear hats*. That being said, I also prefer it if the hats could be switched out thru the alt hairstyle settings, I admit there are a few costumes where I would rather they don't wear a hat. Overall, though, I'm ok with things as is.

*I like hats
I don't think hats come off in DLC, that's extra data and programming they'd have to implement since hats fall off and stay on the ground the remainder of the match unless someone collided with it.

I myself don't like Kasumi with hats, I like her gorgeous ponytail to flow freely...except cop dlc. Hair down with the cop hat is A-1.

P2p1mbs

I don't think hats come off in DLC, that's extra data and programming they'd have to implement since hats fall off and stay on the ground the remainder of the match unless someone collided with it.

Do you mean dlcs with hats can't be knocked off? I never realized that. I know some dlc costumes with hats let you switch out the hat in the costume select menu though (such as Tina's cowgirl hat in her last getaway swimsuit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD