Status
Not open for further replies.

Sotherius

While i agree that a nice and happy stage would be nice. I actually would like DOA blend more with Ninja Gaiden, so i would love another Ninja Gaiden themed stage dlc.

Something like the arena you fight genshin on NG2, or even the airship top in ngblack. Maybe even a nice place from the Vigoor Empire, the cathedral.

Zero Beat

Vigoorian Cathedral would be cool, especially if there was a special power blow to the stained glass window that had Alma appearing and doing her aerial throw (the one where she makes a column of light appear to lift Ryu, stabs him with her claws, then kicks him down). Stage theme would be Alma Awakened because that's one of the best tracks from NG1/B/S1. Make it coincide with an announcement of Ninja Gaiden Definitive Collection (Black, Sigma 1, 2, Sigma 2, 3 Razor's Edge, and if they can work Dragon Sword in there somehow, even better), and you got yourself a deal. Note: This post is entirely speculation.

Last edited:

Candy Dragon

@Zero Beat I love it! I'm all over that idea.
If it's not one of the old favourites I'd love a new stage like this. Something we know, but totally new.
If this came with a 30 costume pack of legendary costumes from previous games I'd freak out.

P2p1mbs

Vigoorian Cathedral would be cool, especially if there was a special power blow to the stained glass window that had Alma appearing and doing her aerial throw (the one where she makes a column of light appear to lift Ryu, stabs him with her claws, then kicks him down). Stage theme would be Alma Awakened because that's one of the best tracks from NG1/B/S1. Make it coincide with an announcement of Ninja Gaiden Definitive Collection (Black, Sigma 1, 2, Sigma 2, 3 Razor's Edge, and if they can work Dragon Sword in there somehow, even better), and you got yourself a deal. Note: This post is entirely speculation.

That's an interesting idea. If something like that is the big announcement they have planned, I wouldn't mind if the stage is paid.

TOBMAST3R

Oh, I have been requesting this since DOA5 came out. Still a great idea + the Alma appearance sound really great.

P2p1mbs

As usual, everyone seems to have completely forgotten about the recent dlc and are either talking about the next pack or the upcoming paid stage...

I only got Tina's and am still using it but having seen her wearing the brown hair while with Mila, I have to say, I think her blonde hair looks better whenever she's with Mila; there's something about the yellow and red contrast of their hair that really compliment each other and one of the reasons why they're my favorite pairing.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's not that everyone's "forgotten" it's more that there's nothing to talk about.

I can't really saying anything other than Ein Hitomi and Leifang's costumes are mediocre at best and I'm not really interested in using them ever.
I haven't used either of them since they came out.

P2p1mbs

It's not that everyone's "forgotten" it's more that there's nothing to talk about.

I can't really saying anything other than Ein Hitomi and Leifang's costumes are mediocre at best and I'm not really interested in using them ever.
I haven't used either of them since they came out.

Didn't you get the dlc for free? I guess I just want to keep using/talking about the dlc to justify my purchase...

At least the DOA fest is coming in a few weeks so we have something to look forward to from that event (though UFC 200 takes place the same day and I'm more interested in that).

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah, if I had to pay £2.49 for the costumes like mostly everyone else I wouldn't have downloaded any of them, especially Ein's.

When it comes to Ein costumes, I've just stopped caring. Unless there's a rare chance Ein gets something really cool like the Deception and SW4 crossover costumes, I don't think I'm gonna bother buying any DLC for him ever again.

His costumes are just either mediocre at best, laughably awful or just pure fan service(even though I'm attracted to him I'd rather have cool DLC than DLC that only just barely covers his junk while everything else is exposed.)

Even Hitomi is starting to suffer with the mediocre/fanservice costumes now, her last really good one imo was the schoolgirl strikers costume, I don't like the transformed version but, that blazer uniform with the thigh highs is killer!

Argentus

Nothing for me to really say either. Neither of my characters got anything.

And usually even when they do its not worth buying.

I passed on leons ninja, valentine, and samurai warriors costumes. Just got the slasher villain one and that's all I can think of.

I got milas sw, SK, and the one with the green beret but that's it. Skipped over everything else, its all cutesy/sexy crap. Or fucking bees.

Just waiting to see what fan designs got in come October.

HHH816

i only bought 5 costume for kasumi, marie, ayane, leifeng dan honoka so it's 15 bucks

kasumi - the silver armour looks like real but pop up like a balloon (really lol)
marie, honoka and ayane looks generic at best

only leifeng looks really unique and original ( the fairy tail tattoo at her back looks cool)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't know about y'all but as much as I love Kasumi and Naotora, I only buy what I like. I haven't even bought Kasumi's SW, Senran Kagura, or Gust DLC simply because I don't like them. Like Yomi said in Shinovi Versus, "We're renegades....we can't afford to live in luxury.", meaning I don't have the luxury of being able to buy every costume just for the sense of completion unfortunately, that's the tough life of a renegade player. ~_~ I commend those who do though, especially the ones who buy those season passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD