Status
Not open for further replies.

Leifang

Fuck.

I was hoping my nyospider would make it in. Was kinda proud of that one.

Anyway I dunno if they revealed kof costumes yet but I wanna make predictions

Hitomi - Yuri
Zack - Joe
Tina - Blue Mary
Mila - Vanessa (or King)
Lisa - Shermie
Bass - Big Bear
Ein - K'
Kyo/Andy - Hayate
Ryu - Terry
Christie - Vice/Mature
Raidou - Rugal
Rig - Kim
Honoka - Athena
Eliot -Athenas boy toy or the orochi kid

A lot of the roster are direct parallels, tbh

The attack on Titan stage is a waste.

Can someone post pictures please i cant watch a stream
I like the NyoTengu Snow White design as well. Someone else told me they shown three designer costumes. I didn't see the other two. As for the attack of Titian stage, I thought it was nice. But it reminded me too much of Toyoko Sky blast stage with the buddha.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Kim would be the easiest second guest to put in, in terms of incorporating a projectile-less move list, but we know that it's going to be another woman put in the game. Fingers crossed for someone along the lines of Kim or Robert, tho.

EDIT: I'm gonna make a move list for Mai. I'm hella bored.

second guest? when was this announced?

Macca Beam

I think her bust is a good size any bigger and she'd start to look ridiculous. I wonder what outfits she'll get beside this?
I looked around some discussions and people are already complaining about the tits' size not being big enough, which is ridiculous. The size isn't any smaller than what's in most of the official arts. They just seem "small" because she doesn't ACTUALLY have sticks for arms and neck like she usually does. Good thing she's proportionate now and those don't sag like the XIII version.

Hey I remember you, you were the one that converted Solid to Salad. We will never forget.
pls no bully

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Someone said it earlier in the thread I think?? Maybe I read it wrong..

They certainly did not announce a second guest in the show. At this point it is only wishful thinking.
If they add another KOF character I hope he is male though. Doesn't even matter who to me, just that he is male. XD The rate of females is imo going a bit out of hand:
- Marie Rose
- Phase 4
- Nyotengu
- Honoka
- Naotora
- Mai

And just one male:
-Raidou

Xhominid The Demon Within

I looked around some discussions and people are already complaining about the tits' size not being big enough, which is ridiculous. The size isn't any smaller than what's in most of the official arts. They just seem "small" because she doesn't ACTUALLY have sticks for arms and neck like she usually does. Good thing she's proportionate now and those don't sag like the XIII version.

Which makes it more hilarious is because Mai is NOT in her typical stance. She's doing her win pose and thus people believe she's smaller than she is because of that basis.
It's just funny all around.

Yuffie

Thank you
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/dlc-costumes.5533/page-475
sorry forgot to link it
Hot Teacher Nyo anyone?
doafes_013_cs1w1_1280x720.jpg

@GreatDarkHero @Project Bokuho

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor

It's also a very strange complaint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD