Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
katy-perry-tihwd-12.gif
Me whenever I come to this DLC thread, and TN still hasn't announced anything new...

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Not like Team Ninja to not release DLC late like this. I'm assuming next week is when we'll hear about the May pack.

Kronin

If this DLC is the only one of May, both this or the next week make sense for a release (so I'm pretty sure that we will see it the 19th May).

KING JAIMY

I guess we can expect some sort of DLC very soon, as TN just revealed this picture on their Twitter:
CE5KAXEWYAIm-dC.jpg
''Secret identities stay secret. '' What do they mean by that?

KING JAIMY

What also came to my mind is that Jacky and Jann Lee already have a superhero costume (Halloween 2014). If this truly is a super hero pack (which is what it will most likely be), I wonder if Jacky and Jann Lee will get left out or not.

Darkslay

What also came to my mind is that Jacky and Jann Lee already have a superhero costume (Halloween 2014). If this truly is a super hero pack (which is what it will most likely be), I wonder if Jacky and Jann Lee will get left out or not.

Who knows, they're 16 costumes right? i don't think it'll happen.... like always lol.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
This pack will either be all female or majority female with at least two males, like the Police and Christmas 2014 pack. Really hoping this isn't going to be in volumes like the Ninja Clan DLC was.

KING JAIMY

Who knows, they're 16 costumes right? i don't think it'll happen.... like always lol.
Ohh yeah I forgot! Well, I wouldn't be surprised if this was only a pack for the females. But if both the May and June pack have the superhero theme, it will most likely contain all characters (barring Raidou and Alpha), since they will release 32 more costumes in total.

Darkslay

Ohh yeah I forgot! Well, I wouldn't be surprised if this was only a pack for the females. But if both the May and June pack have the superhero theme, it will most likely contain all characters (barring Raidou and Alpha), since they will release 32 more costumes in total.

Why superheroes though? and why tease Tina first? she and Lisa already have sentai costumes lol.

KING JAIMY

Why superheroes though? and why tease Tina first? she and Lisa already have sentai costumes lol.
I don't know to be honest, lol. I would've preferred if they released at least another Legacy pack, I need Jann Lee's C1 and/or C2 from DOA2(U) in my life, as well as Momiji's Indigo Happi. At this point in time though, I've given up hope on this idea.

Ohh and teasing Tina first has a very important and pretty straightforward reason. TN wants to catch the viewer's eye with a hot babe, letting the latter crave for more xD.

Jadeinchains

I hope they are all vastly different and take cues from famous super heroes but if they are lazy then they will just be run of the mill catsuits with different colours.

Darkslay

I don't know to be honest, lol. I would've preferred if they released at least another Legacy pack, I need Jann Lee's C1 and/or C2 from DOA2(U) in my life, as well as Momiji's Indigo Happi. At this point in time though, I've given up hope on this idea.

Ohh and teasing Tina first has a very important and pretty straightforward reason. TN wants to catch the viewer's eye with a hot babe, letting the latter crave for more xD.

Who knows if there will ever be another legacy pack -_-, so many good costumes that could come back instead of this smh.

I guess? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD