Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Hayashi: Oh a flute! - Hmm.

20150922_065302_thumb.png

For the next DLC pack we are going to turn the entire roster into musicians because I simply love flutes.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm surprised how bad the textures are considering they're reused for EVERY outfit :confused: I bought and took a quick look at Jann's using remote play on my vita bc the bf was watching TV and I thought "alright looks okay" then later I looked at it in the 40" and it was like

197ffed1d81f87b5d7a0d21e27c789d7.gif

I noticed he even had a seam down the middle of his stomach with the outfit broken, a really noticeable one. The stage and outfits give me that "we barely made the deadline" vibe, I bet the AOT stage originally had more playable parts to it but they had to axe them. Will have to wait until someone manages to escape the boundaries of the stage and can get a good look around.

Lol, knowing me, would I find the texture quality too unbearable to buy? I was too cautious until now to buy anything.

Argentus

I just want another casual pack, it's nice seeing what the fighters look like when they're away from the arena and just hanging out.

Yep now we know that ayane and hitomi dress steam punk when they're just chilling at home.

Seriously though I could really go for a digimon pack.

For example

:rachel:
ee9.jpg

:helena:
latest

:hayabusa:
WarGreymon.full.1971879.jpg

:bayman:
150px-Sealsdramon_Collectors_Rare_Card.jpg

:nyotengu:
5e41568135dba4299ee73a8b50527bce.png

:ein:
Beelzebumon_EX_Collectors_Card.jpg

:marierose:
Dch-6-621_front.png

:eliot:
Dch-6-852_front.png

:bradwong:
Captain_Hookmon_ex_collectors_card.jpg

I'll bother with rest later, its a pain to copy paste in mobile browser.

I just know I also want someone to get Celestemon and Kinkakumon but I don't know who

IMG_20160721_122117.jpg

Kinkakumon_re_collectors_card.jpg

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

I just want another casual pack, it's nice seeing what the fighters look like when they're away from the arena and just hanging out.

The closest thing we got to that was the new costumes added in for last round (which 360 and ps3) owners got for free when they updated ultimate.

As unlikely as it is, maybe the November pack could be free and contains fan made stuff to celebrate the series 20th? They haven't announced anything for that month yet so we never know...

Argentus

:confused:I have a few thoughts on this but my biggest concern is that they seriously released this on Digimon?

Digimon always been like that but they seriously ramped up the sexy in the last ten years. Mostly to appeal to adults who grew up with it XD.

(FYI that's actually celestemon medium. Just the humanoid sitting atop the actual Celestemon, which is a giant flying bird made of stone with a sacred forest on its back.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD