Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiranui

When I saw Yuri and Kasumi Todoh in the annoucement picture, the most logical characters to wear that costumes were Hitomi and Kokoro. For her fighting styles and even for her personalities. But I thought that would be Kasumi and Honoka because they are fan favourites and MR would be Hinako. Now I see I was totally wrong and the chosen wisely. Yuri matches Hitomi perfectly, Kasumi and Kokoro are pretty equal and Honoka/Hinako is a good match too.

Very strange KOF characters choice. Everybody who knows KOF knows that, besides Mai, the most iconic girls are Athena, Leona and Kula. Oh well, at least Yuri is a very classic character too and I'm glad this time Hitomi and Kokoro got something other than fan favourites Kasumi and MR.

Last edited:

Fredi

If the last one is Honoka, she is wearing like Hinako
Hitomi wears like Yuri Sakazaki, but...
Who is wearing like Kasumi Todoh?

SilverForte

Momiji should have been Todoh, they use the same style, so I'm pretty surprised. Ah well.

Hitomi getting Yuri is pretty great though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have a good feeling about this year, the entries for the most part were pretty well done, I'm hoping Cyber Neo punk Eliot wins, I liked that design. I also really hope they at least consider my hermit Eliot and Gothic Lolita Naotora too, I'd lose my mind if they happened to use them. XD

The wait continues for some Mai gameplay.

Argentus

I didn't see any other Leon entries but I hope he gets something good this year.

Mila will likely get total shit as usual so I'm not even gonna hope for her.

And my best entry was for nyo which wasn't picked. Don't really care about the rest XD

Alisara

So... Only 3 kof characters...
wmplayer 23-08-2016 23-27-45-266.jpg

P2p1mbs

So... Only 3 kof characters... View attachment 21749

She gets a cheerleader outfit? Im very surprised, I thought only the KT girls got those, they should give cheerleader outfits to Sarah and Pai as well just to complete things. No swimsuit either. No buy for me for those costumes then...

Also, of course they give Marie and Honoka costumes :rolleyes:. Is it really too much to ask for TN to give the other girls some attention? I can accept Kasumi and Ayane getting stuff but those attention whores havent even played a role fucking story yet and they keep hogging the spotlight :mad:!

Aliorumnas

She gets a cheerleader outfit? Im very surprised. No swimsuit either. No buy for me for those costumes then...

Also, of course they give Marie and Honoka costumes :rolleyes:. Is it really too much to ask for TN to give the other girls some attention? I can accept Kasumi and Ayane getting stuff but those attention whores havent even played a role fucking story yet and they keep hogging the spotlight :mad:!
Blame Japan.

Aliorumnas

I can't wait to use her, even if just for shits and `giggles.

I got all emotional when i saw Mai beat up Kasumi

HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE FOLKS.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I told you guys it was Honoka not Ayane lol

But yeah, thats a big waste only being 2 recoulors of 3 characters, but, oh well the main course is Mai herself. I'll only get Hitomi's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD